The two predators hesitate to either run away and leave their friend behind, but they know the masked one can easily catch up to them and possibly slash their legs as well.

"Pl-Please.. le-.. let us go and we'll.. we'll never-"

The runner laughed at this.

"You didn't let the lamb go when they whimpered the same words to you"

THUMP!

The wolf screamed louder as a foot was stepping on his bleeding wound. The strength behind it can be enough to break a bone and his friends are panicking.

This made the coyotes kneel and put their heads on the ground. As predators, doing this action can only be seen as weak and submissive, their family will look down upon them.

But once they are facing something considered as death, their fear is stronger than their pride.

A chuckle came out of the runner's mouth.

"What's this?" They hummed in satisfaction.

"You were so determined to catch me after I kicked one of your knees, but now... here you are kneeling before me"

The chuckling hybrid crouched down infront of the poor shivering injured predator. They grabbed onto the wolf's tear-faced chin and whispers so softly like their talking to a scared animal.

Which is basically the truth.

"Oh I wonder to see your reactions if you were to do the same thing to a prey.."

Although the bunny mask should give away what species they are, many don't believe this masked hybrid as anything, but prey due to their skills in fighting and bravery of speech.

"Pl-Please.. as.. as fellow wolves, we- we should not-"

"A wolf? That's a new one, I can assume where you got that from.." the runner chuckled to themselves.

"No matter, I have no time for this. Let us end this quickly and-"

However, the masked hybrid froze a bit as their ears picked up heavy footsteps that is followed by metal clacking against each other.

Then they heard the familiar word.

"Thumper!!!"

In the distance, a bunch of royal guards are running towards their direction, but this didn't faze the said 'Thumper' and quietly stood up with a bored expression behind their mask.

"What a killjoy these guards are.. I didn't get to properly slash all your legs"

The way the masked hybrid said those words so nonchalantly made the predators' spine shiver in fear.

Although, before the runner leaves the scene, they kicked the three predators' heads to unconsciousness and even giggles right after.

"A little karma for the little lamb"

When the guards finally arrives to where the predators' fainted bodies are, they immediately stared at the distance to see the culprit behind it.