Chapter 2

Adrien:

I woke up, the Saturday morning sun shining on my face. Marinette was sleeping in my arms. We were naked because of all the fun we had last night. I smiled when I looked at her. She's so beautiful. I thought to myself. Then I remembered. My father was getting home that day. I wanted to just stay in bed with her for the whole day. She looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake her. Luckily, she woke up on her own. She slowly opened her eyes, blinking a lot to try and adjust to the light. She looked up at me and smiled. I leaned down to give her a kiss. "Good morning, princess." I said as she pulled me into an embrace. "Good morning, Kitty." We started to make out. It was going great but about 5 minutes into it, there was a knock on my door. "That's weird I thought everyone went home already." Mari shrugged her shoulders as she laid her head back down on my chest. "Who is it?" I shouted. A familiar voice responded with "Adrien you better get the hell out here and explain why the house is such a mess! And why is your door locked?!" My eyes widened with terror as I looked down at Mari, who was visibly confused. "Um, just a second Nathalie!" I yelled nervously. Marinette jumped up with fear. "You told me your dad and Nathalie weren't gonna be back until later today!" She said, fear in her tone. "Yeah that IS what I said. That's what they told me! I'm sorry Marinette, I should've never let this happen." I said with a sad look on my face. Marinette moved over and sat on my lap. She put her hands on the back of my neck and slowly moved them down my shoulders and arms. She picked up my chin with her hand. "But if you never let this happen," she said slowly leaning closer to me, "then we never would've had sex." She kissed my neck. "And if we never had sex," She kissed my neck again. "Then we would never know that we love each other." She started kissing my neck in between each sentence. "And if we never knew that we love each other," she kissed my neck again, making me slightly moan. "then we would go on everyday after this, not having anyone to-" she paused, kissing me on the lips. "-do that with." I flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed her lips, then her neck - then Nathalie pounded on the door again. "Adrien hurry up. What are you doing in there? I hope you're coming up with an explanation is to why your father's house is trashed!" She yelled, seeming furious. I looked at Mari who was giggling at my facial expression, which was very annoyed. "Okay, Nathalie I'm sorry! Just let me shower first. Please?" I pleaded, hoping she would give in. "Fine. Make it quick, please." She walked away, her footsteps getting softer until I couldn't hear them anymore. I looked back at Mari and smiled, lifting her out of my bed. I picked her up, supporting her butt and upper thighs with my hands as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She started to kiss me. I kissed back, our tongues wrestling with each other. She started to kiss my neck, which gave me the perfect opportunity to walk us into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I gently set her down. I feel the water to see if it's warm yet. It is, so I get in the shower, holding out my hand for her to join me. She practically jumps in and crashes her lips against mine, making my heart skip a beat or two. I start to make my way down her body, first her neck, then her collarbone, then her breasts and her stomach. Finally I reach her vagina. I look up at her. "Is it okay if I-" I ask but she cuts me off. "Yes, please." She says as she moans from all the pleasure she's received so far. I start to lick her clit, circling around it with my tongue. "Ahhh A-Adrien." God, I love it when she moans my name. What a turn on. I think to myself. I lick her more and more until I decide to slip my tongue into her opening. She gasped, her grip on my shoulders tightening. "OHH AHHH ADRIEN!!" she screams. Holy shit, she's loud. I think to myself. I slipped my tongue out of her and kissed her all the way up to her lips. "Baby, you have to be a little quieter." I said, hoping that Nathalie or my father didn't hear her. "Sorry A-Adrien." She replied, practically gasping for air. We really needed to hurry but I didn't want to leave her unsatisfied. I had to let her finish. I went back down quickly and starting sucking her clit, hoping she would finish soon. "OHH ADRIEN!!" she screamed. I stood up, taking her hand and covering her mouth with it. "Be. Quiet." I said in a seductive tone. I felt bad for seeming so harsh, but I really didn't feel like getting in trouble today. I sucked her clit some more until she finally came all over my face. I rinsed it off and went back to kiss her. "Good girl." I said to her. "I love you." She said. I kissed her neck. "I love you too, Milady." We washed each other's bodies with a big, soapy loofah. I kissed her shoulders and arms as I washed them for her. I've never felt this attached to someone in my entire life. We finally get out of the shower. "Adrien.." she says. I look over to her as i'm getting dressed. Gosh she looks so cute wrapped in a towel. I think to myself. "Yes, Bugaboo?" I say, flirtatiously. "The only clothes I have with me is my dress.." She said. "Oh.." I say, trying to figure something out. A lightbulb practically shot out of the top of my head. "I have an idea!" I said cheerfully. Marinette looked at me, signaling that she was listening. "You could turn into Ladybug, go to your house, sneak into your room, grab some clothes, and come back! Simple." I said, smiling at her. "You're the best, Kitty." She said as she gave me a kiss. "Tikki, spots on!" she yelled. She grabbed her yo-yo and swung out the window. I stared at her dress and her undergarments scattered across my bedroom floor. I got dressed quickly and took all of Marinette's clothes to Nathalie. "Could you wash these for me please, Nathalie?" I pleaded. Nathalie looked at me. "You want me to wash.. a black dress and black lace undergarments?" I had just realized what I even asked her to do. My face went pale and my eyes widened. "Um, yeah. Thanks!" I ran back to my room, not giving her a chance to respond. "Adrien Agreste what were you doing last night?!" I heard her say from a distance. Plagg flew out of some random corner in my room. "You really messed up with that one, kid." He said as he tossed a wedge of camembert into his mouth. "Yeah, yeah Plagg, just shut it." I looked at my nightstand and saw Marinette's phone. I picked it up just to see what time it was. There were so many notifications.
4 missed calls from Alya
9 missed calls from Mom
5 missed calls from Dad
"Oh no." I say to myself. I gently set her phone back down on the table. I feel guilty as I wait for her to get back.
She finally comes back around 10 minutes after I checked her phone. "I don't know how I'm gonna live when you go back home later, Bugaboo. I missed you so much and you were only gone for 30 minutes." I said as I grabbed her hand to help her into my room from the window. "Hi Kitty." She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Tikki, spots off!" she said as she detransformed. She was wearing clothes now - black sweatpants and a ladybug print hoodie. She looks so cute in comfy clothes. I thought to myself. "So, Milady. What do you wanna do?"
I say as I hug her from behind, kissing her cheek. She moaned so softly that you could barely hear it. She turned around and kissed me on the lips. She pulled back and said "I don't wanna have sex right now. I just wanna kiss you and feel the warmth of your body." That turned me on to the MAX. But, she didn't want to have sex, so I respected her wishes. We laid in bed and kissed and cuddled for about a whole hour before we fell asleep again. I forgot to lock the door again so Nathalie came barging into my room. It startled me, causing my eyelids to fly open. I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I saw Nathalie standing in the doorway. I made eye contact with her. She looked so mad. I didn't know what to do. "Please don't tell my father!" I said. I could tell she was thinking about completely disregarding my wishes, but she finally came to a conclusion. "I won't tell your father that you have a girl in your bed if you tell me what happened." I thought about it. My father would probably get more mad at me for having sex than throwing a party. I think. "Fine. I threw a party last night. Some kids from school. There was no alcohol or anything," There totally was alcohol. "and it was just kids from my school. Nothing too extreme." I explained. I looked down at Marinette, who was starting to stir. Not realizing what was happening, she kissed me, passionately.  I pulled away as she opened her eyes. "Why won't you kiss me?" she yelled. I gestured towards the door. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at the doorway. Her face turned a bright red. She was actually speechless. She looked back at me, her eyes wide, her face getting a darker shade of red by the second. "It's okay, Marinette. I'm not going to tell Mr. Agreste. Sorry for bothering you." She left my room, closing the door behind her. We both started laughing. I pulled her into a kiss when I remembered something. "Mmm, Mari. You should probably check your phone." She nodded as she reached over me to grab her phone from the bedside table, her chest in my face. Damn. I thought to myself. I snapped out of my daze. "OH MY GOD!" She screamed. "I FORGOT I HAVE PARENTS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM?! Hey mom and dad! I'm so sorry I missed your calls, I was having amazing sex with my new boyfriend. Oh, by the way, I have a boyfriend!" She said sarcastically. I laughed and said "It's okay, Princess. Just tell them you were tired so you crashed here." She smiled at me. "You're right, they won't get mad." She dialed her Mom's number. "MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG WHERE ARE YOU?!" Sabine said. The phone wasn't on speaker mode, but I could hear what her mom was saying. "Mom, calm down! It's okay, I'm still at Adrien's. I was super tired so," she paused and looked at me, biting her lip. "I stayed in a guest room!" She said. Her face was full of tension. "Okay, well I'm glad you're safe. Don't ever worry us like that again! Text me when you're on your way home. I love you." Sabine said. "I love you too, mom." She hung up the phone as she let out a huge sigh of relief. I pulled her close to me and gave her a kiss. She laid her head on my chest, giving me a kiss on my nose on the way down. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." She replied as we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys!! Thanks for reading Chapter 2! Not sure if there will be a Chapter 3 tomorrow because I have some personal stuff. But it is a possibility. Anyway have a great day!
-Gabiscuit

Word count: 2083