"Dot wost!" She told them.

"We're sorry ali." Sam apologized to her.

"It Otay." She smiled a little.

Sam handed dean a paper.

"1932– clergyman arrested for murder." Dean read as they started walking. "1967– seminarian held in hippie rampage."

"There's a pattern here." Sam told him. "In both cases, the suspect was a man of religion who openly preached against immorality and them found himself wanted for killings he claimed were the work of an invisible force, killings carried out— get this— with a sharp instrument."

"What's the connection to Lori?" Dean asked.

"A man of religion who openly preaches against immortality." Sam said again.

Dean then understood and nodded.

"Except this time instead of saving the whole town, he's trying to save his only daughter."

"Reverend Sorenson." Dean said. "Do you think he's summoning the spirit?"

"Maybe. Or you know how a poltergeist can haunt a person instead of a place?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, the spirit latches onto the Reverends repressed emotions, feeds off them. Yeah, okay." Dean nodded.

"Without the Reverend ever even knowing it." Sam added on.

"Either way, you should keep an eye on Lori tonight." Dean told Sam.

"What about you?" Sam asked.

Dean looked over at a girl standing by the pool table, then sighed.

"I'm gonna go see if I can find that unmarked grave." He said disappointedly.

Sam handed Alison off to dean.

He then sadly looked down and brushed past Sam.

~~~

Alison held deans hand as they walked through the cemetery. She was carrying the duffel bag that was a little big for a her and slightly heavy.

She didn't like cemeteries. They freaked her out a little.

"What we wooking for, 'gain?" Ali asked.

"We are looking for Jacob Karns grave." Dean told her.

"Oh." Alison sighed.

They continued walking while looking around.

They then heard a rustling noise making them freeze and Ali gasped tightening her grip on deans hand.

She moved closer to him.

"Daddy?" She asked scaredly.

"Don't worry, it's just the wind." Dean told Alison to calm her down.

"You sure?" Alison asked.

"I'm positive baby, calm down."

Alison nodded and they kept walking.

After a moment, dean stopped and took a closer look at a tombstone.

"Here we go." He said.

They started towards the small hill and started down it.

Alison tripped and tumbled down, she stopped at the bottom and laughed.