Chapter 4

The day went on today. Brahms hasn't spoken to me or say a word. I'm going to admit this made me feel pretty lonely, his silence and him ignoring me makes me feel like I'm just living in an empty mansion alone even though he's here with me. We just followed the regular schedule. It was beginning to get dark, as I looked outside the new delivery guy John brought in some things.

As I got up and tried to walk out to go get the deliveries Brahms grabbed my wrist. I turned to look at him, our eyes met. His eyes always looked so sad. Even though they look sad, they make me feel at peace.

The tension between us was just silent but my heart was racing. I finally said something "Brahms, I'm just going to go get the deliveries." He held onto my wrist for a few more seconds. He pulled me in and embraced me in his arms. His chest and his arms around me gave me warmth and it made me feel cozy inside and out. "Y/n, I'm sorry if I did anything wrong yesterday. Us ignoring each other hurts me and I don't like it when you ignore me." Said Brahms in his kid voice. I shook my head and reassured him that I wasn't ignoring him. "I was just nervous about last night and I didn't feel ready. I'm sorry I shouted at you Brahms." I told him that I thought he was ignoring me, I felt the same thing as he did.

I went outside to get the groceries and brought them inside. I settled everything in the fridge. Brahms was reading on the couch so I went up to my room to take a shower.

I was done taking my shower until I heard footsteps coming up. "Y/n, are you going to tuck me in yet?" Said Brahms in his child-like voice. He came in the bathroom and opened the bathroom door. "BRAHMS!" I shouted. He got startled and quickly shut the door. I was lucky I had a towel on. This made my heart pound and made me blush extremely hard.

I changed into my clothes so I could tuck Brahms in. I tucked him in his bed and gave him his goodnight kiss. Before I could leave his room he got up and hugged me from behind. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you like that." "No, it's okay Brahms" I nervously laughed. His hands begin to start roaming and touching my body. I turned around and embraced him in my arms. I told him to go to sleep, he nodded his head. He seemed to be very happy.

There's just something about his touch, it makes me feel safe, his warmth, his embrace, his finger tips, his chest. When I started feeling this way it was when I knew I was falling in love with Brahms.

Brahms POV:
The day went by and she seemed to follow the rules and schedule correctly. It was good seeing her behave well but it just didn't sit right with me. Even though she's doing her job I feel like she's not happy with me. Does she not want to be with me? I don't like it when she ignores me, I'm afraid she'll abandon me. I just want to be loved by her. That's all I want.

Y/n looks sad, I want to embrace her but maybe she's mad about yesterday. That must be why she's ignoring me. The feeling of her ignoring me makes me feel like I'm lonely, alone in this house by myself even though she's here with me. I feel distant from her.

We're at the dining table, she looked outside and saw the delivery guy come. She got up, what if she's leaving me for him? I can't let that happen I want her to love me and have no eyes for any other man. I grabbed her wrist and our eyes met. Her eyes seemed surprise, they're so beautiful and dazzling. Us staring at each other makes me feel like we understand each other by eye contacts because I can read her eyes. She told me she's just going to get the deliveries. I quickly embraced her in my arms, I hugged her tight but not too tight. I can feel her chest pressed against mine, being able to touch her makes me feel safe. I want to protect her I won't let anything happen to her.

I apologized to her but she told me she wasn't mad about anything, she thought I was ignoring her too. What a coincidence. I'll try to not jump into conclusions next time.

She got the deliveries in, I was reading on the couch and she went upstairs. I didn't mind maybe she's taking a shower or doing her hair. I kept reading, thirty minutes passed and I noticed that it was time for me to go to sleep. I went to her room and I heard her turning off the shower. Halfway to the bathroom I asked if she was going to tuck me in, I went in to see if she's in there. I opened the door and saw her naked but wrapped in her towel. She shouted my name and I quickly shut the door. I didn't mean to walk in like that. Although this is my first time seeing a naked woman. I better apologize once she gets out.

She got ready to tuck me in, she kissed me goodnight. Before she got up and leave I hugged her from behind and apologized. She said that it's okay, my hands started to move exploring her body. She turned around and hugged me and told me to go to sleep. We said goodnight to each other and my heart was racing fast.