Nightmare || Aidan Gallagher ||

"I just don't know what's going on with you Y/n!" Aidan shouts at you. "You just seem different!"

"Well I don't understand what you're talking about because I'm exactly the same person! You're making no sense Aidan!" You shout back.

"No! No you're not! You're hiding something from me, Y/n! I know you are!"

"What do you think I'm hiding from you!?" You cross your arms waiting for Aidan's response.

"You're seeing someone else!" Aidan replies.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! WHEN HAVE YOU SEEN ME WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU?!"

Andddd that was your first time ever raising your voice at Aidan. You two rarely ever get into arguments, this time..it's different.

You and Aidan are usually always happy around each other, no arguing, no shouting, none of that. You two were practically too in love with each other to even raise your voices.

It's not that you two aren't in love anymore, but things have slowly been changing over time. You and Aidan started drifting apart. Becoming distant from each other..

"That night..I was in the studio, you were on your phone. You were smiling and giggling like crazy!" Aidan says.

"So what?! What does that have to do with anything?!" You defend yourself.

"IM NOT DONE!"

Ouch.

That one hurt.

You look down at your hands on the verge of tears. You let Aidan finish knowing that's probably the best thing to do right now.

"Then your phone started to ring, and you looked at me like if you were hiding something" Aidan continues.

"I wasn't hiding anything Aidan!" You interrupt him.

"YOU WALKED OUT OF THE FUCKING ROOM TO ANSWER THAT GOD DAMN CALL
Y/N!! AND YOU SAY YOU 'ARENT HIDING ANYTHING'!" Aidan shouts again.

"B-Because it's true!" You stutter.

"THEN WHY'D YOU WALK OUT?! HUH?! IF YOU WEREN'T HIDING ANYTHING, WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST ANSWER THE CALL?!"

Tears were now streaming down your face. You couldn't get any words out of your mouth. Your mind was all over the place. You couldn't even believe this was happening.

"You know what Y/n, I'm done! I'm done with your bullshit!" Aidan grabs his jacket.

"No...No! Aidan please!.." You get up.

"No! Don't come at me with that 'No please Aidan' Shit! Because I. AM. DONE."

No..

"Please Aidan j-just listen!" You grab Aidan's arm.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Aidan snatches his arm back. "IM NOT GONNA BE IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP WITH SOME CHEATER, ALRIGHT?!" Aidan starts walking away.