∘☍✧ₒKiller Queen ∘☍✧ₒ

"𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘭𝘺-𝘘

"𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘭𝘺-𝘘."

————————————————————

"She's a killer...queen!" Justin sang out, as his rook took out Lauren's queen chess piece.

Lauren sat on the grass in her backyard, playing chess with Justin, while Rolf jammed out to Killer Queen by Queen on the muggle radio station.

Due to the new rules in place by the ministry regarding Voldemort's return, they weren't technically supposed to be outside.

But, the little trio didn't care, and neither did Amos. They were in a fenced in backyard, and they considered that not technically being outside.

"I hate this game. And you," Lauren pouted, sour at her inevitable soon defeat. She then pointed at Justin and said, "and stop that. You're ruining my song."

"Hey hey hey, you may be the Princess, but you can't take Killer Queen from me." Justin told her.

"Are you guys still not done?" Rolf asked over his loud music, looking at the nearly empty chessboard.

"Oi, don't rush me just because you're excited to go see Luna." Justin told him, not looking up from his pieces.

In about thirty minutes, Rolf was supposed to be meeting to hang out with Luna Lovegood, but he was Justin's only way home, considering he apparated there with him.

And Rolf was really excited to hang out with the blonde Ravenclaw; this was his last year to try and win her over before he graduated.

"It seems like you're more excited to leave me then actually be here." Lauren muttered, watching another one of her pieces be taken out.

"Oh shut up, you're leaving for the Weasley's like, right after we leave." Rolf retorted.

Rolf wasn't wrong, the Quartet was reuniting at The Burrow in less than an hour, to stay for the rest of the week until school started up again.

"You could at least act like you wanna stay." Lauren laughed.

Lauren and Justin wrapped up their game of wizards chess, Justin won ultimately. They spent the rest of their time together singing and dancing to the muggle radio.

Rolf then walked inside of the Diggory's home to grab his wand, as Lauren and Justin cleaned up the chess board.

"Bye, Mr. Diggory!" Rolf called over his shoulder, waving as he returned to the backyard.

"C'mon, J! Let's get you home before your mom yells at me for being later than we already are." Rolf said to Justin, putting a hand on his shoulder.