∘☍✧ₒFinal & Forever ∘☍✧ₒ

ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ; ɪ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟ

ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ; ɪ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟ.
ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ.

"ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs"
ʙʏ: ᴄᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴘʜᴀɴᴛ

—————————————————————

It's tonight. A mere hour away. Oh Godric.

It was the night of the third task, which would start at sundown. Lauren was in the Great Hall with her friends, barely touching anything. She was so nervous that she could barely even focus on their conversation.

"Lauren, you need to eat something, or you're going to pass out from exhaustion in that maze!" Hermione lectured.

"You too, Harry!" She added.

Lauren and Harry where sitting beside each other, opposite Ron and Hermione, like ways, but closer than they used to. Ever since they kissed, they'd sit closer to each other, hold hands, little things like that.

"Hermione." Lauren sighed. "I'm not hungry, I just want to get this over with."

"You're always hungry," Ron teased.

"No, Ron. That's you!" She retorted.

This brought a small chuckle from the four, before Hermione went into asking a million questions, making sure Lauren and Harry where prepared.

"And what do you do if you come in contact with a dementor?" She asked.

"Pray that Cedric can cast a Patronus."Lauren stated simply.

"No!" Hermione scolded,"It's a school tournament, they won't put actual dementors in there. It'll be a boggard, so use the Ridikulus charm!"

"But my boggard isn't a dementor," Lauren pointed out.

"Well then that question was more directed at Harry then, wasn't it?" Hermione argued.

"Guess so," Lauren said, staring at Hermione. The two girls stared each other down for a moment, before bursting into laughter.

After going through more of Hermione's quizzes, and more, and even more, Dumbledore stood up and announced, "The time has come! Champions, follow me!"