12. Pressing boundaries

Start from the beginning

She noticed the teasing glint in his eyes and feigned up a smile. "Of course sir."

He snickered and they were on their way.

Maya was a little more at ease on the private jet than she had been the first times. Arnaud had come like a whirlwind into her life and blown her away, and she still struggled with everything that he served. He was still a mystery to her, but the strict composed man he had been at the start had loosened up. Maya liked the playful, teasing man that he was today.

"What are you thinking of?" He whispered in her ear as they sat next to each other on the flight. "Is it the cuffs?" He took her hand and slid his fingers around her wrist, once again mimicking a handcuff. "The way they rattle metallic as they close...?" He was speaking in that sugar-coated seductive voice and she was on fire again.

She couldn't believe how he could turn her on with that little.

* * *

They were back in the penthouse in the hotel in London. Maya's body was throbbing in danger and excitement.

The ceremonial cleansing was done and the masculine aroma of the body-wash permeated her nostrils as she stood naked before him. He was blowdrying and then brushing her hair with slow thorough strokes and collecting it up high on her head this time. The hair tickled her back as it reached past her shoulderblades.

"You have beautiful hair, ma petite," Arnaud mumbled and kissed her shoulder. There wasn't an ounce of anger within him, but his decisive persona was always present.

"Thank you sir." Her senses were very much alive and the slightest breeze prickled her skin.

"Are you ready for the collar?" he whispered and her body tremored.

"Yes sir." Her voice was a mere whisper since her mouth had instantly gone dry again. She didn't dare look into Arnaud's eyes, but if she had, she had known that he was as aroused as she was.

He lifted the wooden box from his suitcase and she shivered at the mere sight of it. Slowly he opened it and there was the black leather collar. "Hold this." He handed her a padlock which she held in her open palm while he walked around to stand behind her back. The cold metal of the lock was almost burning her hand.

Arnaud kissed Maya's neck before he opened the collar wide enough to thread it around her neck. Her skin sent chills along her back and her chest sizzled. Her breathing picked up and soon she was hyper ventilating by the scent of the leather.

"Calm down, my little one..." Arnaud whispered and placed kisses by her ear and just above the collar. "You are so damn hot."

She exhaled sharply and wanted to apologize for stressing out and that somehow made her panic-attack faded away.

"Good girl..." he mumbled.

She could feel him close the collar slowly and reach for the padlock that locked it in place. Somehow it didn't feel as tight as it was last time she wore it. This time he hadn't locked her braid inside it.

"There are stuff like safewords, but for now, all you will say is 'Yes Master' so we'll come to that later." His voice was soft as he whispered the instruction.

She swallowed hard and nodded. He quirked his eyebrow in a questioning manner. "Yes Master," she hurried to say.

He hooked a finger in the bull ring of her collar and kissed her until her head spun.

"Are you cold?" he asked worried and the affection was clear to see.

Maya was just about to shake her head when she remembered. "No Master." She smiled at him since it contradicted the instruction.