Learning a lesson

A/N: YEET another chapter, ik this book isn't that popular but its still fun to make chapters.

Sooo I no own SCP foundation, just Alice and some OC's

- .... . / ---.. - .... / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / ... -.-. .- .-. .-.. . - / -.- .. -. --. / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. / - .- -.- . / .... . .-. / .-. .. --. .... - ..-. ..- .-.. / .--. .-.. .- -.-. . / --- -. / - .... . / - .... .-. --- -. .

Morse code go brrr (But it is a big part of the story's lore)

On to the story

Narrator POV:

Today was the day that Dr. Alto Clef became apart of site 19 as well as Dr. Jack Bright. Alice was happy that the two people she cared about were with her in the hell hole.

Though the 05 were reluctant to allow this because we all know about Bright's problems but the two somehow convinced the council. Now they are both arguing about when the next containment breach will occur, while Alice is just casually hiding in Heavy containment.

She knew what the two would do when they get in, try and kill 682 which is literally impossible. But there they were being held back by guards while trying to bring Alice to calm the idiots down.

After a few moments of this, the lights went out and the worst had occurred. Now Alto and bright had a new task, getting Alice to safety.

♛Meanwhile in Heavy Containment ♛

The lights had gone out about a few moments ago. With multiple containment cell doors opening (of which Alice guessed to be 27) Alice unfortunately forgot her bracelet that makes the wearer invisible. 

So now she was just wandering the halls, now while she could use her portal she was just bored and wanted a life threatening situation to overcome it.

Which now she noticed that 049 probably breached and it would be best for her not to be seen by him or 035. So her senses where at an all time high, especially since 106 definitely breached and she didn't wanna test the immortality that is apart of her.

As if luck was never on her side she could hear distant crying, 'sh*t' she thought. 'Oh well might as well go and see what happens.' She then closed her lilac eyes, looked down and opened the door. The crying then ceases which is even more unsettling, it means it noticed her.

'Might as well start up a conversation with it.' She thought, maybe it'll take away her boredom. 096 is known to be sentient and from the tests, Alice and some other researchers believe that it has no control once it's face is observed. ( I also believe this too, 096 is a misunderstood bean) 

"096, I know you can hear me, you might not be able to understand me" she started the conversation awkwardly, " but if you can, could you knock on the floor two times for me?" She asked as if the heavens were listening she could hear very lightly

...ᖶᗩᕵ

...ᖶᗩᕵ

She was surprised to say the least. Though it was too late to give up now, she begun with asking

"This may seem personal, and you don't have to answer but" she paused, her lips pursed into an uncertain line. "Where you once...human?"

Then the crying begun again this alerted Alice she didn't mean to make it feel bad! "Oh no I'm sorry I didn't want to make you feel bad!" She tried to comfort it, though she didn't have any knowledge on how to calm down others. She was damn right she would try her best.

So she went up and lightly pat it's back calmly, this actually worked and 096's crying ceased after a few moments With 096 it felt like it's favorite researcher was comforting it. Though it was long ago, she reminded him of her...

After a few moments Alice stopped patting its back and begun to open the door. She said one last sentence.

...

"𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝, 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟"

And then she left, those words kept going through 096s mind, 

'Maybe she is right...but why does she look like Dr. [REDACTED], but she left a while ago...' it thought sadly she was a really good friend to it and the only human that could look at him without dying.

It always wondered what happened to Tulip...

(A/N: lol sooo yea I forgot to mention that Alice is adopted but she don't really care. Her mother was immune to any SCP's effects, we don't know about her father yet. The full name of her mom was Tulip Francisco. Alice's original name was supposed to be lily.)