The foundation

A/N: Wow yet another SCP book, I can just feel my mental stability droping. I DONT OWN THE SCP FOUNDATION, JUST ALICE

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝓊𝓃 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔"

Alice POV: (My OC)

In the large snow covered mountains you would think that on the other side would be a great valley with everything beautiful, Not in this case on the other side of these beautiful large mountains is the most dangerous place in the whole world. No human would want to go their, yet somehow more than 10,000 people work here.

I'm Alice Clef, little sister of Alto Clef I'm being transferred to this site due to me being extremely good at noticing the smallest changes in the atmosphere. This site has many extremely dangerous Keter classes including 682 and 096 so breaches are regular here. I would be very useful to see when a breach is nearby as well as documenting the SCP's behavior. 

The large car suddenly comes to a stop as the drivers tell me that we have entered the entrance to the site. I quickly get out of the car to see the sun blazing down on the grey ground, it's a shame I wont be able to see the daylight for a while. Its worth it though if we don't protect the world from these guys then who will? A long sigh exits my mouth as the guards escort me inside the large facility. I can tell they are nervous about working here I can understand mostly everyone dies in a breach. That's why Alto put up such a problem to the 05 but he knows what I can do. You see I like half the researchers here have anomalies abilities, I can make anything  with a black substance at least present.

05 knows of course and they said as long as I use it to assist the facility workers there is no need to contain me.  Not that they could anyway.

The guards have been tasked with escorting me to SCP 999's containment cell. I have encountered this SCP when I first entered the foundation. That was over 12 years ago and I am now finally upgraded to a level 5 with special accommodations.

the guards and I have finally found 999's containment 'cell' The guards then dispersed, allowing me to swipe my red card and enter the containment cell. Thought the facility you would think that I was going to be killed brutaly if I even touched 999, but now this is one of the few SCP's who WONT kill me. He wont even be killed by 682 (this might be because they are technically brothers). I enter the cell and the SCP b-lines to the guard on my right.

He is obviously surprised due to that I am the one visiting. But I don't mind, I just want the SCP to be happy, The guard had obviously seen some serious [REDACTED]. The cute SCP made cute gurgles as it tickled the guard. It only took a few seconds before the guard had tears from laughing. I smiled at this, brings back memories of my child hood. 

"Hello 999" I say while waving my hand at the orange blob who has just finished tickling the guard who was wheezing tremendously. 999 paused before doing it's usual and came up to my legs and hugged them. As apart of it's affects any sadness immediately went away and before I knew it I was laughing while crying tears of joy.

~After a few minutes (They exited the chamber)~

My guards have left to do their casual duties witch left me to wander the facility. I could tell that today or tomorrow a breach would happen, and I'm sure the guards knew this. The tension in the air had become thicker throughout the day, a breach was gonna happen. I had no reason to worry, I could even eliminate 682 if I had to. But why would I do that? I had to lie to the 05 and everyone else about it though, yet there is still much to learn about the beast. As well as the computer it has become friends with. I would never ruin a friendship unless it was toxic.

I felt a small ringing in my coat pocket and I knew who it would be, Alto. I picked up the phone to see my suspicions were correct, Alto was calling me during his break and mine. I push the call button and put it up to my left ear while eating my cheese pizza. "Yo Alto how are ya?" I ask to the receiver. I could hear gunshots in the distance "Good Ally! We got another breach here but your big brother got this! So what did you do today!" Alto screams through the phone. 'Of course there's a breach at site [REDACTED]' I pinch my nose bridge with my fingers. "Nothing much, Got to meet 999 today" I say bored.

I can hear Bright laughing manically in the phone's background, he must be trying to die again. "Good! No boys have been flirting with you I hope!" Alto says. I internally sigh. "No Alto, It's only my first day for the love of god stop asking that" I say annoyed. "That wasn't a no Cleffy!" Bright says in the distance. "ALLY!!!!" Clef screams louder out of the phone (If that's even possible). "No Alto, nobody has flirted at me" I say. "Ok Ally Good! I gotta go now! I don't wanna get my [REDACTED] bitted off by a doggo!" And with that he hung up the phone.

"343 why did I have to get transferred here" I say to nobody. 'Might as well get to my office' I think to myself as I get up and leave the cafeteria while eating my pizza crust and dropping the plastic plate in the trash. I swipe my keycard on the holder and leave the break room and towards my office.

~At the office

As expected my boxes of all my old things are sitting on my desk with my other things. I move to my gaming chair that I created and turned on my computer, The PC then asked for my password which was Clefisstoopid132. It then let me in to the system and brought the mouse icon to my work app. The mouse icon double-clicked on the app and showed my assignments for the week. 

Assignments for DR. Alice Clef

Monday : Test on SCP 012 and SCP 002

Tuesday : Test on SCP 012 and observe/ document SCP 008

Wednesday : Repeat Monday

Thursday : Test on SCP 150 (Guards needed 3)

Friday: (requested by 05-2) Document SCP 093 by test subject D-5432

-05-1

'Well at least I get to document 008' I think to myself 'The actual job I was supposed to have was a doctor anyway' I thought bitterly. Shaking the thoughts I get up and head to the side of the room where my mini apartment is, The door creaks open to reveal a casual modern bedroom

A/N: I'll post what it looks like in a A/N next chapter in a sec. BTW its Sunday in the book

It had stairs that led to the bed room with the bathroom to the left side. I walked up the stairs and immediately jumped to the bed and before I took a long needed rest one last thought escaped my mind 

'Can't wait to die'

A/N: Yep a story featuring an OC like the Splatoon book. Peace!