─── CHILDE ; lemonade ♡

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Hey! You could have caught me, ya know."

"Why would I?"

You punched him lightly in the shoulder. "Do you care about your girlfriend at all?"

He smirked. "Who says I have a girlfriend?"

You rolled your eyes. "Lemme rephrase that question. Do you care about me at all?"

"Of course I do. I just have a weird way of showing it."

"Sureeeeeeeeee." You dragged out the word, annoyed. "Anyways, we've got the lemons. Now we just need the sugar."

"Actually, I don't think we need the sugar."

You turned around to look at Childe. "Wha- it'll just be lemon juice without the sugar!"

"Precisely." He leaned in close, and suddenly you were very aware of the small distance between you and him. Linking his fingers with yours, he leaned towards your ear, saying,

❝ I'm the lemons and you're the sugar. ❞

You stared at him, face tomato-red, as he grinned cheekily. Then you smacked his arm. Hard.

"Ow! What was that for?"

You glared at him. "That, Mr Tartaglia, was the cheesiest thing I've ever heard." And pretty darn smooth too, you thought, but you weren't going to say that out loud. "It's a good thing I love you, otherwise I would've sliced you in half with some bad ass sword moves by now."

A/N: For this one shot, Y/N is a sword-wielder with a Pyro vision

Childe pretended to look shocked. "Why, you wouldn't dare hurt your boyfriend, would you darling?"

You rolled your eyes (again). "So now you're my boyfriend, eh? I couldn't care less." But you stood up and kissed him anyways, cause he was irresistible like that. "Fine. I forgive you. But just this once!"

Childe smiled, all the joke-ness (idk the word for it lol) gone from his face, instead replaced with gentleness and pride. "All right."

With a grin, you kissed him again and linked your arm through his. Carrying the basket of lemons in one hand, you said "Actually, we can buy some sugar at the store. Now come on! These lemons ain't gonna juice themselves!"

"Wait, if we're going to the store, can't we just buy lemonade there?"

"Shut up."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE. lol sorry this one isn't as good as the last one, i have no experience writing about childe so I had to get creative -_-

i hope you enjoyed it, though! feel free to give me some feedback!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING STARS OF TEYVAT !