Chapter 37

Hi I'm back im only updating because I got asked repeatedly even tho I'm busy. Schools been kicking my ass i got 3 major grade projects due tomorrow and I haven't finished the 2nd part of them. I also have like 3-4 possibly more test to top it all off all tomorrow.  My homework is piled up. So my bad for not updating just to let you know I'm working on my project during class and writing this. My allergies are currently fucking me over.

Let's get started

Let's get started.
_________________________________________

Izuma pov (ew🤢🤢🤮🤮)
Why won't they just submit already. Let me create more powerful offspring. I hear a crash.

3rd pov
Itachi falls to the ground. Sasuke tries running to him he ended up getting grabbed by 3 men (a/n no dick bitches). Itachi gets surrounded by 4 of them walking closer and closer. Naruto is still unconscious. Kuramas Chakra surrounds them protecting them burning anyone who touches them. Securing the safety of the babies and their mothers.

With Minato
Kurama eyes harden. Minato walks towards him asking him "whats wrong" kurama speaks "my chakra" fugaku speaks up "what about your chakra" kurama continues "it went on defensive mode its currently protecting Sasuke itachi and the babies something happened i can't contact them izuma and his bitch ass is blocking us out with some seal" Minato speaks up "we go now naruto is taking to long to wake up" everyone nods. Mikoto speaks up "im killing bitches today they dare touch MY babies AND grandbabies" madara looks at kurama "does izuma know they're pregnant" kurama shakes his head "no not right now from what I'm getting at he only know's itachi has a mate" kakashi perks up looking at them. Kakashi speaks "let's keep it that way but does he know im his mate he can be pretty stupid his wife did all the thinking even tho it should he obvious" kurama nods "yeah and he's pissed off about that he said and I quote 'how dare that damn hatake brat taste and claim Itachi before I could' he's pissy about it" kakashi smirks "amazing" all of a sudden kurama yells "FUCK" Minato goes towards him "what happened." Kurama looks "he put a seal on them both sealing my Chakra well sending it back to Naruto so him and his men can take them" the area went cold. Minato says angry "we move now if he knows we're coming so be it" they run inside the building.

Back with itachi 3rd pov
All of a sudden kurama's chakra disappears. Sasuke mumbles "fuck" Izuma comes up behind itachi grabbing him. Sasuke tried grabbing itachi only to get dragged to the other side. Fighting struggling looking scared not for him but for his baby. He enhanced his Chakra to protect his womb. Itachi struggles to get out of izuma grip. He enhances his Chakra to protect his womb to. Sasuke squirms trying to reach for naruto shouting his name "NARUTO HURRY UP WAKE UP PLEASE" Itachi tears up saying "kakashi." Izuma laughs "oya what's this the great Itachi Uchiha crying" itachi glares tears streaming down his face. Itachi yells put "FUCK YOU BITCH NO DICK HAVING SELF NOT GOOD AT MAKING BITCHES ARCH THEIR BACK BITCH NO WONDER YOUR WIFE WANTED TO FUCK MY BROTHER AND ME ALONG WITH HER OWN GRANDSON" he laughs.

Itachi then hears Sasuke yell "DONT TOUCH ME BITCH" clawing at the guys hand,kicking, punching doing whatever he could to escape. Itachi then sees the man rip sasuke's clothes. Noticing his baby bump but not caring. Itachi then yells "STOP" izuma laughs "why should we" itachi looks at him "do whatever you want to me not him" izuma gives a wicked grin "no." Itachi used what little strength he had to set the guys touching his brother on fire with his amaterasu flames. Sasuke jumps up hugging himself and his stomach. Izuma whistles "wow you still had strength for that but let me guess that was all you had left huh little Uchiha" itachi pants flipping him off. Izuma glares "still have an attitude huh aren't you a feisty one" he inches closer to itachi taking his pants off. Before he reaches itachi he screams out in pain. Standing in front of him was an extremely pissed off naruto.

Izuma backs up in fear. Sasuke and Itachi hug eachother behind Naruto. Staring and sighing in relief.

With Minato
Kurama says outloud "he's awake" Mianto shivers "how much of him is awake" fugaku and all the Uchiha's tense. Kurama voices "all of him" Minato and everyone tenses. Mianto sighs "you do realize since he's a full-blooded 9 tailed fox and reincarnation of Inari the fox god he will need to train even more" time stopped but they didn't. Kurama speaks "I know" minato sighs "let's hurry i sense he's pissed well shit" kurama nods.

With Naruto (Naruto pov)

I see sasuke's clothes torn. I see itachi pinned down. Immediately I feel a rush of power and rage from within my body. I growl "who the fuck gave you permission to touch my mom and lover" the guys laugh "oh yeah what are you gonna do about it kid" naruto growls "kill you" the guy backs up. Naruto sees "oh look at that I see a bitch well bitches" the guy becomes red in anger. That bastard izuma speaks "calm down" naruto looks his way "and who gave you permission to speak better yet exist do everyone a favor and unalive yourself" (a/n now all you sensitive snowflakes don't fucking come at me for that if you made it this far you should know by now I'm a bitch and I don't give 2 fucks) izuma growls at naruto. Naruto mocks him "oh yeah I can do that do that to" he growls back deeper,darker,deadlier, more dominant. "You're not special you basic bitch" he glares coldly. Izuma laughs "don't those eyes remind me of someone" naruto scoffs. Izuma snaps his fingers "oh! Yeah your kushina's son" naruto growls "she's not my mom itachi and kurama are" izuma laughs "aww don't be like that she's your mom" naruto glare hardens "biologically no figure no a mother is supposed to love and take care of their child not abuse and let others beat them for what they hold" izuma grows curious "what do you mean she's not your mother" naruto smirks "she didn't tell you oh wait she's dead so how can she" he bust out laughing psychotically. Izuma gets pissed he charges at naruto swinging his right fist. Naruto dodges gracefully "she's not my mom and I fucking hate her im glad she's dead" (a/n I love kushina don't get me wrong). Naruto punches izuma in his gut sending him flying.

_________________________________________
DONE NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE IM BUSY SCHOOL IS KICKING MY ASS MAKE DO WITH THE CHAPTERS I'VE WRITTEN ALREADY. Don't get me wrong I love how yall want me to continue but I'm busy schools about to end and I'm failing a couple of classes at most I got 3-4 weeks probably more and my grades aren't looking to good.

 Don't get me wrong I love how yall want me to continue but I'm busy schools about to end and I'm failing a couple of classes at most I got 3-4 weeks probably more and my grades aren't looking to good

I ship it me personally I DO NOT like the kakairu ship I don't see the point in it thays just me my opinion don't get all buttons hurt and come at me for liking YOUR ship.
BYE IMPACIENT PEOPLE. (That was a little insulting huh oh well).