CHAPTER 36

I'm back and guess what I almost punched my school principal. He was speaking to me like I was stupid and didn't know English. Now that pissed me the fuck off I just got done taking a 5 hour long fucking test, And he had the audacity to give me an attitude.i was about to sign my self out of school because I got permission from my step-dad and mom to do so.i even showed this fucker the texts he didn't even let me near the paper instead he dragged me to his office and started lecturing and preaching to me.he fuckkng showed me the list of people that can pick me up he said my name so I said so that means I can take myself out of school let me sign out.he then started preaching again and I said you said my name and I'm reciting your words you principals are all like "LiStEn To Me" so I am.then he started again and I'm like shut the fuck up already you've said this multiple times so why do you have to repeat yourself im not stupid and I do know English yeah my grammer is shit but why don't you shut up and listen for once in your fucking life the people on that list aren't coming now in here trying to go home after taking a long fucking test just to prove the state is fucking useful in some way now since your not letting me go I'll leave now with a final sentence "fuck you,you stupid bitch" then I walked out. Anywaus sorry for the rant 😅 here as an apology a picture I said ill put up here but forgot to.

 Anywaus sorry for the rant 😅 here as an apology a picture I said ill put up here but forgot to

ON TO THIS SHITTY STORY.
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

Izuma pov (a/n 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮)
This stubborn fucking blonde is to much like the Namikaze stubborn. He reminds me so much of ryu that it's sickening.the again he is his father son and his father is Ryu's son that little shit is just like his dad. Why won't he let me just fuck that little Uchiha already.(a/n because you're a disgusting musty crusty dusty ass old bitch). I'm going to their cell right now.

3rd pov
Naruto is sleeping as Sasuke stares at him lovingly and worried. Itachi sees and looks at his little brother "Sasuke?". Sasuke looks at his brother quickly then looks at his mate. Sasuke sighs "I hate how he's pushing himself like this" itachi speaks "yeah me to" sasuke pets Naruto's hair "he's so tired worn out his smile isn't here instead all I see is anger I know that what we're going through will piss anyone off but I hate seeing him so angry,hurt,frustrated" tears well up in his eyes. Itachi moves from his spot to Sasuke hugging him from behind patting his head. Itachi gives a small smile "They'll be here soon so we won't have to see him like this anymore" sasuke nods knowing damn well their family is on their way here. Sasuke rubs his stomach and leans into itachi his baby bump already showing. He laughs a little remembering what naruto said about it.

Flashback

Sasuke has been gaining weight lately. Naruto looks at Sasuke sitting next to him in their shared cell. Sasuke speaks "what is it" naruto shakes his head "its nothing" sasuke turns facing him itachi sits up. Sasuke voices out "you've been staring at me for awhile its not nothing" naruto sighs "ok so I've been wondering" Sasuke motions for him to continue. Naruto continues "you've been gaining a lot of weight recently and eating a lot of Ramen the food that you said you didn't like" Sasuke hisses "what's that supposed to mean" itachi muffles a laugh earning a glare. He puts his hands up in defense. Naruto spoke "nothing you gaining weight just means your ass is gonna get fatter and you have been making a nest using all my clothes to the point where I barely have any and you won't let me take some unless I want to get stabbed you even wear my clothes more than your own lately" Sasuke looks at him. itachi looks at Sasuke "oh shit don't tell me" Sasuke looks away naruto shouts "WHAT TELL ME" Itachi looks "I think its better if he did". Naruto pouts "unfair." Sasuke stays silent.