Chapter 2

It was almost 12 o'clock when Lily and i finished  to prepare all for our little party with James and Remus. ,, I'm very nervous" told i lily. She was trying to help me to calm down, but than we randomly heard something-james and remus were waiting in the Gryffindor common room. Lily and me came out of the secret room wich was behind a wall full of  books. James and Remus were impressed,after we all sit down, drinking our butterbeer (wich lily and me made before the party)lily randomly  said if we want to play spin the bottle. I was shooked and looked lily into her eyes, trying to say what she was doing. I startet to panic. What if the bottle shows up to me? Or to Remus? Do i  have to kiss him? I mean it would ,okey but what is if  Remus don't want or something. ,,good idea!" said James and looked to  remus with big eyes. Remus blushed. Why? I was trying to calm myself  down. Lily did the first try. James, Remus, Lily and me were looking at the spinning bottle-the bottle showed up to James. I looked over to lily, she was  starting to blush (i didn't know why). ,,kiss me on the cheek." said  lily. Lily was confident ass fuck. I was proud of her that she said that. James went to lily over like a playboy and kissed  her on the cheek. Than it was James turn. again-James, Remus, Lily and me were looking at the spinning bottle. The bottle was showing at Remus. James startet to think  and looked to remus ,,kiss sirius...mhh but on the mouth." I blushed so hard that my face felt like it would burn. Remus's fase blushed too.  He slowly went to me, and looked into my eyes. Than he kissed me. It felt  like 1000 butterflys would fly in my stomach. I was so happy and enjoying the kiss, that i  forgot to open my eyes after the kiss. My face was still red. I was trying  not to smile. After the kiss an akward silence startet to came up.Remus went back to his seat and looked up to me. After the kiss between remus and me lily asked us to play truth or dare..

We played like 3 hours just truth and dare and  talked about how to prank lucius malfoy (we didnt like him). I was trying not to look at remus but the kiss did something to me that make me feel even more in love with him. We start to get tired and decided to go to bed. Everyone was in their room. Me too, i was trying to sleep but i couldn't i've never been so happy. All the time i just was thinking about Remus. Every time i thought about him my stomach startet to feel like 1000 butterfly's would fly in there. To be in love is one of the most beautiful feelings.