Cerberus ran into the backyard and started to bark up a storm. He anxiously walked around the pool growling at Killian before jumping in and getting in between Kiara and him.

"Get him, Cervy!" Kiara laughed as she pulled her hair out of it's braid.

The three headed dog began to swim towards Killian as he splashed more water. Kiara shrieked in protest telling them she would leave if he didn't stop. The whole backyard was a mess of laughter, dog barks, and wet lawn chairs.

Posey stood by the large kitchen window and stared at her daughter. Her hands held the edge of the double sink as she felt a small smile appear on her lips along with a sigh of relief.

"What's with all the noise?" Tobias asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Shhh," Posey held her finger to her lips and hushed the man. She turned back to watch Kiara and Killian as Tobias walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"How is she doing today?" Tobias asked, kissing the side of his wife's head.

"She's having a good day," Posey leaned back and placed her hands over her husband's as he held her.

"That makes a whole month," Tobias sighed.

"She's going to be okay," Posey nodded. "This move was good for her. She's happy and calm. Nothing to distract her here."

"Yes," Tobias nodded. "Last night we talked about painting her old room for Lila."

"You did?" Posey turned to face the god. She looped her arms around his neck and leaned back to gaze into his dark eyes. "What color will it be?"

"A dark navy," Tobias smiled. "With little stars and constellations drawn all over."

"Like the night sky," Posey awed. "I love it. I also took some great photos of Killian and Kiara the other day. We can do a black and white gallery wall."

"One step at a time," Tobias laughed, looking at his wife's excitement getting ahead of herself. "We still have many months to go."

"They will pass in a breeze," Posey sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder.

The god tucked his wife's head under his chin and held her to his chest. His eyes watched his daughter outside as she swam around with Killian and Cerberus. The smile and light in Kiara's eyes made everything in the world seem better as he slowly began to sway with Posey.

"Are we dancing?" Posey asked, holding his arms.

"Why not?" Tobias smiled.

Just then, the god felt his mind-link open. He braced himself as he tried to show little to no reaction.

Tobias, Charon spoke through the link. The boundaries have started to wear off around the edges.

Reinforce them, Tobias commanded. I don't want any portals in the underworld.

___________________________

The silver watch in Hayden's pocket warmed as he sat on the edge of his desk and watched Nora stuff her empty photo frames into the brown box. He always wondered why she never filled them. The whole time that she had been at the office, they remained empty.

I haven't captured the perfect moment yet, she said to him when he had asked her one day.

"Get in, you stupid thing," Nora muttered at she shoved the photo frame in beside her binders and office supplies.

"Carefull," Hayden snapped. "You're gonna break it."

"Might as well at this point," Nora sighed, giving up and leaving it as it was.