"When did you take these pictures?" I asked, waving his phone in front of him.

"Amm that, I guess- 30 minutes back." He said, smiling at me. Morning jungkook was soo different from the normal Jungkook- he talked less.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AWAKE TODAY!? and, how is your phone unlocking with my fingerprint?" I curiously asked.

"I was surfing for places to take you to, so I woke up early and it unlocks with your finger print since the night we came here." He laughed and looked back at the now slightly visible sun.

The silence filled around us again, atleast it wasn't awkward. I didn't want to speak much either, moments like those needed to be cherished.

Jungkook was sitting with his knees hugged to his chest, his hair was all messed up and his eyes reflected the bright sunlight falling onto them. A perfect photo opportunity- but, I didn't have my phone.

I quickly unlocked his phone and clicked a picture before he could notice.

"Photos again." He complained, making a cute grumpy face while I sent it to myself. My contact was soo easy to spot- "babygirl" followed by a lot of hearts. Looked like a day full of surprises.

"Hehehehehe, you look soo adorable that I want to keep clicking pictures all the time." I replied, leaning onto his shoulders. He eased out of his knee hug position to wrap his arm around my waist.

We looked at the sun, rising higher and higher while we sipped the coffee. A low sound of birds chirping  filled in for a few minutes before he broke the ice.

"Let's go for a short walk. Tae and Sesha are still sleeping." He suggested.

I nodded with a smile as he pulled me up on my feet with him.

He held my hand, taking the lead to guide me to the backdoor, "Just a second, I need my phone." I said, pulling my hand away. He didn't let go. Instead he followed me to the tent.

We stepped into a whole mess of quilt and my teddy lying face down in the far corner of the tent. I spot my phone immediately at the safe spot I placed it last night before sleeping and left the tent with Jungkook still holding my hand.

The room door was still locked and the hall was in a mess. Not like it wasn't in a mess the last time I laid eyes on it but, this was even messier.

We sneaked out in silence after Jungkook grabbed his camera and a the same coat he wore last morning.

We took the opposite route from the path we took yesterday. It was the route the bus had taken on our way here. I remembered Jungkook smiling at the shallow lake we crossed on our way there, probably that was where we were heading.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Amm, I wanted to take you back to the fest we went yesterday but it was only a one day thing. So, I thought- maybe an amusement park? And then a walk through the city area? We need to come back on time so i can take you to the night date." He said.

"Am-amusement park?" I repeated. I'm not an amusement park person. Not at all.

"Yeah- is that a problem?" He asked, his smile fading away.