𝟏 𝟐 . 𝐓 𝐨 𝐲 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐰 𝐢 𝐭 𝐡 𝐇 𝐢 𝐬 𝐋 𝐢 𝐟 𝐞

Start from the beginning

As the three of us arrived at the dining hall, the two clones went in their usual spots that they were always stationed at, which were at the two exits.

Many eyes shot to me as I made my entrance into the cafeteria. I could feel each set burning straight through my skin, though I tried to not pay too much attention to it. You were just told that you are training to become a Jedi. Remember that.

I repeated those sentences over and over to myself as the whispers started to pick up.

I grabbed my meal quickly and made my way to a vacant table, somewhere not too close to anyone else. Today's dinner was some kind of soup, which actually looked quite delicious. I surprisingly enjoyed all of the meals that I have eaten here at the temple. They were much better than the ones I had to eat while I was Count Dooku's apprentice.

My eyes glanced over the crowd of people as I tried to find a table that was alone and separated from the rest.

Bingo.

I made my way towards an empty table that I had just found, sat down, and began eating my soup.

Now that I was finally settled down, it was much easier to hear all of the whispers that sounded from all around me. Occasionally, I would even hear my name being said along with them.

"Ew, a Sith?"

Don't listen to them.

"Why is she even here?"

You are becoming a Jedi.

"She's an animal, she needs to leave."

My father would be proud of me.

The whispers only picked up as I tried to repeat phrases to myself to take my mind off of them. It was hard keeping my composure, but I managed to do so.

It seemed like every conversation was now focused on me. It was like I had some type of super hearing, because I could hear almost everyone's conversation clearly. Though, I found it funny that no one had the guts to say anything to my face. To a "Sith's" face.

To my surprise, I was proven wrong.

As I sat alone, actually enjoying my soup, someone finally decided to speak up.

"Hey!" yelled a loud voice from behind me.

I didn't turn at first, hoping that maybe the yell was being directed at someone else.

Surprise: It wasn't.

"Hey!" yelled the voice again, now louder.

I turned around to look at where the yell had come from, only to realize that it actually was being directed towards me.

A boy, who looked about my age, had stood up next to all of his friends. The rest of the crowd continued to sit at their tables, not brave enough like him to call out a Sith. A smug look was plastered across his face as his eyes stared me down.

"Yeah, you!" he pointed at me. "You're that Sith girl, right?" he seethed.

Oh kriff, not this right now...

I didn't respond and instead just stared at him, waiting for him to speak his next, probably hurtful, words.

Without hesitation, he began.

"Why don't you take your vile self somewhere else! You're not wanted here... freak."

No, please. I don't want this right now...