Second Reason: Su Hang, you know you don't deserve Shen Xi. (So what? My wife doesn't care about my past.)

Third Reason: You've been married to her for five years, Su Hang. How many times have you seen Shen Xi smile? You haven't seen her smile for nearly three years. The last time you've seen her happy was at Yun Shu's wedding. (Fucking hell, what have you done to my wife?)

Fourth Reason: Once you divorce her, she'll be free. (Free? What does that even mean?)

Fifth Reason: Su Hang, you've been selfish for five years. Enough is enough. Divorcing her is the last good thing you can do for her. (What a bunch of nonsense!)

Without hesitation, Su Hang smashed the computer. He pointed towards the broke screen and scolded: "You blockhead, what have you done for the past five years? How did my beloved wife end up like this???"

Su Hang paced around his study, incredibly incensed. When his anger gradually died down, he went upstairs. He went into the bedroom and saw Shen Xi lying on the bed, her back towards him. Su Hang hesitated for a moment, then got into the bed and carefully held Shen Xi in his arms.

"Don't touch me." Shen Xi's cold voice suddenly rang out.

Su Hang froze for a moment, then let go.

Neither of them had a good night's sleep, but when the sun rose the next day, Su Hang bought a rose and gave it to Shen Xi in bed when she woke up.

"I said you didn't need to..."

"I remember." Su Hang looked at Shen Xi and seriously asked: "But is it wrong for a man to give his wife flowers?"

"No." Shen Xi was momentarily stunned.

"Then I'll give this to you. Will you accept it?" Su Hang asked.

Shen Xi looked at the rose in his hand. She hesitated for about two seconds, then whispered: "Thank you."

Su Hang grinned and said: "I thought about what happened yesterday all night. You said you don't believe that I like you."

Shen Xi looked up towards him.

"So, from now on, I'll pursue you until you believe it." Su Hang smiled. "I'll get up early every day and buy you a rose. Every weekend, I'll accompany you when you go to visit your parents. Every three days, I'll accompany you when you go shopping. Every time a new movie is out, I'll bring you out for a date. When Christmas comes, I'll bring you to the capital of W Country to go see the Christmas tree. During the New Year holidays, I'll take you and your parents out for a trip."

"If you need me for something, no matter how far I am, I will come to you. I'll always put you first. Also, I'm not doing this for the sake of having a child. We won't have any children until you come to like me. In this life, I won't need anyone else but you."

Shen Xi looked at Su Hang in disbelief, and her hand that held the rose began to tremble. Her brain was struggling to comprehend what was happening. Her intuition told her that this couldn't possibly be happening, but her heart couldn't help but be happy anyway.

"If I do all this, then as my wife, can you please set aside some of your time and cooperate with me to complete my promises?" Su Hang asked her.

"You...what about the person you're in love with? Have you already forgotten her?" Shen Xi asked in a trembling voice.

"As I said, I never liked anyone other than you. If you don't believe me, then I'll come back with some evidence tonight." Su Hang replied.

Shen Xi looked at Su Hang with a complicated expression. She was hesitant to believe him but was willing to try.

"Tonight?"