Shen Xi quickly walked out of the front door with the scarf and saw Su Hang already in the car. Shen Xi was afraid that the car would start to drive away, so she shouted out: "Su Hang!"

Su Hang, who was about to close the car door, turned his head to see Shen Xi running towards him, wearing nothing but thin clothes. He hurriedly opened the door to meet her.

"What happened?" Su Hang's mind raced, thinking that something had happened.

"Your scarf, Mrs. Zhang said you forgot to take it." Shen Xi smiled and raised her hand, showing him the black scarf.

"....." Su Hang looked at the scarf that Shen Xi held, a complicated expression on his face.

When Shen Xi saw that Su Hang remained silent, she bit her lip, then went on her tiptoes to wrap the scarf around Su Hang's neck. Under Su Hang's surprised (who was actually scared silly) gaze, Shen Xi smiled and said: "Have a pleasant journey. And come back soon, alright?"

"Nn." The astounded Su Hang nodded.

"Then go on, you might miss your plane." Shen Xi said.

Su Hang went back into the car, and Shen Xi continued to wait outside, rubbing her cold hands, right until the car drove past the villa gate.

Inside the car, Su Hang stupidly clutched at the scarf around his neck, completely motionless.

"President Su, President Su...." The driver had been calling out to him for a while now, and had no choice but to raise his volume.

"Hm?!" Su Hang jolted and seemed to come back to himself.

"President Su, we're here." The driver already took out his luggage from the trunk and had opened his door.

Su Hang looked down at his watch and found that they only had half an hour left before his plane started boarding. He quickly got off and with his luggage, went to the waiting room with his secretary, Fang Yu, and his legal adviser, Li QingYuan.

A few minutes later, the plane began boarding. After boarding, Li QingYuan removed his scarf, took off his coat, and leaned back on his chair in the first-class cabin. Sighing comfortably, he turned his head and found that his good pal had taken off his suit jacket, but was still wearing his scarf. Dumbfounded, he asked: "Why are you still wearing a scarf when it's so hot in here?"

"Don't you dare." Su Hang slapped away Li QingYuan's hand that was stretched out towards his scarf.

"Such a strong reaction, did your little lover give it to you?" Li QingYuan joked.

Su Hang gave Li QingYuan a frosty glare, immediately causing him to surrender, saying: "I was wrong, I was wrong, I know you only have Shen Xi in your heart."

Satisfied, Su Hang turned his head and closed his eyes.

"It won't be my fault if people think you have a little sweetheart on the side, I mean, how can you go on a business trip right after your wedding?" Li QingYuan said, before exaggerating: "Shen Xi is probably at home right now, her face covered in tears."

"No way." Su Hang replied with great certainty.

"Well, even if she won't be crying, she'll still be miserable." Li QingYuan analyzed. "Which woman on this earth would be okay with the fact that her husband left on a trip so early in their marriage?"

"She doesn't-"

"I know Shen Xi doesn't like you, but as long as it's a woman, they would definitely be unhappy." Li QingYuan retorted.

Su Hang didn't know whether Li QingYuan's analysis was bullshit or not. This morning, Shen Xi's face didn't show even a trace of unhappiness. If that hadn't been the case, he wouldn't be on this plane.