"He's a bad man. He smuggles women, women like you, tourists, and sells them to whore houses or auction them to rich men."

"Wait, he's the man who tried to rape me at the hotel." She slowly walks toward us and the damn man laughs. "I...I would have been..."

"He's been spouting disgusting things of what he's gonna do to you..." sabat ni Marcos. I glare at him and he just shrugs his shoulders. Lexine passes by me, he walks to the man who leers at her. We were all surprised when she strongly kicked him on his groin making him doubled over.

"You bastard! I would kill you first before you touch me!" She looks at my men. "And what are you guys waiting for?! Kick his ass and spill his guts, roast him or something. Maybe that would be enough for his victims!" After she said that, she walked away. The guys looked at me in shock.

"Do what she says!" I throw the gun at Marco who is laughing and barely catches it. I breathe heavily and follow my angel, the future mistress of my house

I can't believe this! I really can't believe this! I saw him, saw him shoot a guy

I can't believe this! I really can't believe this! I saw him, saw him shoot a guy. A guy who's done and would have done the same to me if Enzo did not save me. This is what I get snooping around, the man who makes me safe, holding a gun, his henchmen around him. What did I really get myself into?!

"Lexine!" I turned around and saw him coming but I did not back away this time. Being scared won't get me anywhere.

"Who the hell really are you?! Tell me everything now Vincenzo, I promise I won't run away. Just be honest with me please..." he sighs, brushing his hair frustratedly.

"I'm Vincenzo Mangietti. I am the master of the House of Mangietti and I own most of Italia." I looked at him, not understanding of what he said. What does that even mean? He's a very filthy rich guy and kills abusive men or something?

"What do you mean? Are you a royalty? Prince? A king?! That's why you live in this amazing villa or something?!"

"Mafia Lexine, I'm the mafia boss." my knees give out and I am about to fall when he grabs my arm and steadies me.

"Mafia..." I whisper. "You mean drugs, gambling, extortion... You kill people... So the night I found you it's because you're the boss?!"

"I was not ready to tell you. Hell! I don't want you to find it this way. People see us as monsters angel but we are not savages, killing without any reason. That guy that you saw was taking tourist women and he was gonna take you and sell you."

"He...he was gonna do that?" he nods. "And you were there? So you took me here so I'll be safe?" he nods again and I drop to his chest. His arms encircle my waist and hold me close. "Thank you..."

"Oh angel... I can't let anyone hurt you..."

"I'm scared Enzo. I really want to run away but you make me feel safe. Never did you hurt me, well, you've done wicked things with my body but I did like it." he chuckles."You saved me from that horrible man and if I want to be with you, I need to get used to this right?"

"Does that mean you'll give me a chance?" I seperate myself from him and glared.

"Don't make me regret it... Go and do what you have to do. I'll go back to our room."

"I told you to stay in the library." he said, sounding stern and I smiled at him. "Please do what I say next time."

"I was bored and you left me wanting more." before he can even grab me, I back away from him and grin. "I'll wait for you tesoro." I tease and I walk fast back into the house. I went to the lobby, open the double doors and went back to our room. My heart is beating crazy as I close the door to our room. Kanina lang takot na takot ako, but now, it doesn't even matter that his a mafia, a mafia boss at that. I know what he is and I know they do dangerous things but I can't judge him or them just because what people say. He save me back at the hotel. Kung wala siya baka napahamak na ko. Stop! I won't think of that anymore. I remove my sandals and dump myself on the huge bed. Since I am here and I'm planning to have a very long vacation, why not with him right? I might be in danger pero my thrill diba? Hindi ko lang alam kung worth it. I stare at the ceiling, stifle a yawn ang close my eyes... I suddenly woke up, when pleasure hits my body. I feel a hot tongue licking my clit making me gush down there. Two fingers slid on my core and I moaned as he pumped his fingers while he continuously lick my nub. I gyrate my hips seeking more and boy did he give me. My inside clench and I moan loudly as I reach my release but he did not stop licking me. I open my eyes and I see his head between my open legs still licking me, shivering, sensitive from my orgasm.

"Stop...Enzo stop..." I said breathlessly. He gives my pussy a light kiss and he raises his head. He was naked, hair wet from taking a shower.

"Hey angel, do you know how tempting you are spread on our bed like this?" he said huskily. He takes off my dress and stares at my naked body hungrily. My god, this damn man can do with his mouth and fingers.

"You'll break me if we keep this up." I mutter. He settles himself between my legs and his big and thick cock penetrates me.

"Your my fierce tigress, nothing can break you." he slowly fucks me and I moan every time he thrust in cause he's hitting my gspot. I look at him and he groans, face pure of lust and passion. "Your so tight angel, you grip my cock like a vice."

"F*ck! Faster Enzo, my pussy's craving for you!" He did what I wanted and he moved his hips faster. He puts his thumb on my lips and I suck it.

"Such a dirty angel you are. Sweet but really dirty, you surprise me." he grabs me under my knees opening my legs wider as he fucks me hard and deep. "Tell me what you want Xin!"

"Ah! Ah! Kiss me honey, I need you please..." I beg and he growls crashing his mouth into mine. Our kiss is desperate and greedy, tongues twirling, lips biting as he thrust into me more. I clench my walls and he moans deep. I grip his hair taking more of his mouth. His thrust becomes frantic and my insides tighten. "Cum inside me, I want to feel you..."

"I'm close, take it! Take it Xin!" he grips my ass, fingers digging on my flesh as he moves faster, pumping in and out of me like a wild animal. I arch my back and scream his name as I come. He grips me tighter as he thrust into me once keeping it there as he groans loudly with his release. I feel his warm cum and I did take it all. He pumps once, twice and he slowly removes his shaft collapsing beside me. We were both panting heavily, covered in sweat. I feel him kiss my shoulder and turn me plastering my back to his front. "You okay?"

"Uhm, that was good. Why does it feel so good?" I said softly and I heard him groan.

"Don't say things like that or I'll take you again."

"My pussy needs a break. All we did was fuck like rabbits in heat."

"I just can't resist you. I always wanted to taste you, it's better than I have imagined. I can't get enough, your sweet nectar is addicting."

"Stop teasing me, you're making me wet." I heard him laugh softly and he kissed me on my head.

"I love you Lexine..." hindi ako sumagot pero humarap ako sa kanya and burrow my head on his chest hearing his erratic heartbeat until I fell asleep.