"I'm so sorry! She's my friend. I'll take care of her," I apologize to the man. He looks indifferent and simply shrugs his shoulders and tells me to hurry. I turn around and stare at her.

What am I supposed to do? Wake her up and then she'll be all moody? I know she'll somehow pin this whole situation on me.

"Sir?"

"Oh, uh yes," I mumble and first sling her bag over my other shoulder then take her off the chair.

What the hell am I doing?

She's much lighter than she looks, which is saying a lot. I gently secure my left arm under her knees and the other supports her shoulders. Her head lolls around a bit before settling on my shoulder. I try to inch away, but that is obviously impossible.

I rush out and don't even acknowledge the guy anymore. The situation is embarrassing to me–probably for her as well–and despite the fact that people don't even know us, it doesn't sit right with me if we're seen like this.

"I am going to KILL Choi Beomgyu," I say through gritted teeth.

She squirms and moves a bit and then snuggles closer to my chest, making me even more uncomfortable.

"Please don't wake up."

I decide it's more important for me to focus on where we're going since the area is quite busy. I get more stares and am thankful that the hood of the hoodie she has on is masking her face.

If I could see her clearly...nope. No thank you.

I begin to slow down as we ascend the last flight of stairs toward the exit.

I pant lightly once we get to the top and look at her distastefully. "How can you possibly sleep through that?" I adjust my hold on her and continue moving.

My eyes start darting all over the place, making sure that none of the boys are around. Or anyone from the floor.

I approach the apartment complex and notice the couches in the lobby. I can probably put her there. The building's guard has been here for years. He knows everyone.

I enter with the help of said guard who is seemingly amused at the sight, but sticks to just a greeting. I smile back innocently and hurry up with my plan.

I pick the closest couch and in spite of my urge to throw her on it, I lay her down gently, which takes a lot of willpower.

I take her bag off my shoulder and drop it next to the couch. I turn around and dust off my clothes, relieved to have finally gotten rid of her.

I walk toward the elevator that just arrives on the floor. I smile at my luck, but immediately go into panic when the doors open to reveal Jisung.

I run to the side toward a post and hide behind it. Fortunately he was on his phone and didn't see me.

I watch him pocket his gadget and notice Yun on the couch. I don't see his facial expression, but his shoulders sag and I can't decide between 'relieved' and 'guilty'. He crouches down and scoops her up with ease, looking much more comfortable than I felt. Sadly, he forgets the bag.

I wait for the elevator to head up before exiting my hiding spot. I walk toward it and wait patiently. I walk through the doors.

I ignore the bag. With no difficulty at all. No guilt.

Okay maybe not.

I curse and manually stop the doors from closing.

"Stupid fever, stupid sleep, stupid Jisung, stupid stupid," I grumble. I pick up the bag I had thrown minutes ago and once again sling it over my free shoulder.