1.) New Beginnings

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chapter 1 : New Beginnings

━━━━━━━━━━━

|Ariana|✨

"Girl i am tired emphasizes on tired" Tabatha said laying down on the couch...

"Me too" Jayda Said...

You probably wondering what's going on.. well let's start... hey my name is Ariana Fletcher... i live by myself but two of my best friends live in the same apartment building, next door to each other... Jayda And Tabatha.

We all left our hometown to come to new york city because it has dreams and opportunities for us...

We've known each other since we were kids.... and we didn't get close until High School... that's when i knew these girls were gonna be in my life...

"Do we have to work tonight?, can't we just skip the night and work tomorrow" jayda said..

Jayda is like my little sister... she would make sure we're all good...

"No because, we have to make this money" i said, "girl.. we have to bartend tonight you know"

Jayda just looked at me...

"What?" I said to her

"Girl, who's bright idea was it for us to become bartenders" Jayda asked

"Yours" me and tabatha said in unison...

"Man whatever" she said standing up, "i'm gon take a nap"

"Okay but be awake around..." i said

"Around 5.. i know" jayda said walking into the bedroom, "do not disturb me alright"

"We won't" tabatha and i said in unison

And with that.. we heard the door close.. letting us know that Jayda is in the room....

"Ari, can i ask you a question?" Tabatha asked...

"Yeah, you can" i said...

"When was the last time since you got dick" she asked..

I just looked at her...

"Girl?? Why the hell are you asking me?? You should know the last time i had dick" i said giggling

"Bitch... because i'm going through a dry spell it must be a desert down there.. so i just wanted to know to make myself feel better you know" she said giggling