Prologue

It was christmas and yet the great  hall was filled with everyone. The Potter twins and their friends were eating together. Suddenly all their foods disappeared and two sets of lights appeared. One was a movie and the other was a group of people that had the Weaselys, Sirius, Reamus, the order, the Malfoys and Fudge in it. Then McGonagall read the letter that came along with it.

Dear people,

We are sending this two movies - The Potter twins and the deathly hallows part 1 and 2 for you to watch from the future. It consists of all the information of the second Wizarding war and how you all especially Harry, Ron , Diana and Rosella fought it bravely. By watching these movies , we are expecting you to prevent as much death as possible.

From

Teddy Reamus Lupin ( Lupin' s and Nyphadora' s son) and the others.

The hall was shocked. Many were looking at the quartet in admiration while thinking that the war would have ended very badly if they had to mess with time to prevent the damage.

Reamus on the other hand was very stunt. A son with Tonks (who was smiling). He was very happy.

The quartet looked at eachother. Even though the movie was about their future, they were sure that moat of the secrets would be spilled. They sighed and decided that everything was now in fate' s hands.

"May we start the movie then", Minerva asked looking at the four silently asking their permission. They shared a glance and nodded. McGonagall put on the movie Draco and Diana shared a small eyelock.While Rosella looked at Charlie longingly wondering if he ever return her feelings. Ron who noticed this as always put an arm around her shoulder and smiled  reasuringly. She just nodded weekely. And just like that the movie started.