━𝚂𝙸𝙶𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂━

━𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚━

━𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚━

"𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬!𝘯𝘨 𝘌𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘯.''

Execution. The lingering cloud on everyone's minds. They were all born in ashes and ashes they shall return. Regis was a dead man's place, what they would do to the dead body was a question no one wanted an answer to. If life was normal, they'd volunteer, sniggers following. Days like those were nothing but a flash of light now. The terrorists had everyone hanging on by a thread, the choice of whose too cut off was on a tightrope of their mercy. It kept everyone awake at night. In the chilly depths of the morning. Late to sleep, but early to arise.

"90... 91,'' Jack sighed. Luis was not having any of it, he hadn't had his cup of tea the whole morning.

"Count again.''

Elio bit his lip. Jack started the painful process again only to come to the same conclusion.

The gang broke into a sweat. Billy had always been late to class, but this was different. It was one life to the death of five others.

"There's one boy missing,'' Jack sighed. Luis turned to everyone.

"I told you what would happen if one of you escaped,'' Luis yelled, shaking the whole hall, "Did you think I was kidding?"

A sigh passed Elio's lip, how he despised the spanish ringing through his voice. Joey watched the blond boy intently.

Luis pointed to the Dean first, "Up against the wall. Let's go!"

The gang shot each other glances. Billy would save them, right?

The guards threw two other innocent students against the wall. Luis walked past Elio. He stopped in front Ricardo, "You too.''

Ricardo swallowed, chanting each step he took to the wall.

"You Hawthrone,'' Elio's face went pale, as a gun was pressed to his head. Joey tensed. He was dreaming right? This would all be a horrible sick dream, he'll wake up. Wake up in a better reality.

Elio pressed his eyes closed, there was a loud creak. Ricardo glanced at Elio with a flush of relief on his face.

It was the king himself, William Tepper. In none other than the towel he used to break the door's glass window. Water dripping on the tiles.

Joey's eyes eased, they had spared Elio his life.

Jack placed a gun to Billy's forehead.

"I'm sorry-sorry, I didn't hear the bell ring,'' Billy swallowed his words, "I-I was in the shower.''

"He's wet,'' one said. Jack eased the gun.

"Come with me,'' growled Cali, gripping Billy's poor underarm. He motioned to the five against the wall. "Go,'' he snapped, "I said go!"