Chapter 1 *

Chapter 1:

I lunged forward and grabbed the mans head. With one quick movement I snapped it backward and his neck broke. I dropped him to the ground and advanced into the building.

"JULIA!" Someone screamed.

I looked to my right and saw my father, Dean, about to breach the door into the next room. I picked my gun up off the ground and ran to cover him. He attached a small sticky bomb to the door and we stepped back.

"Clear."

The door exploded and the people inside were frantic. I saw the target and advanced.

"You distract them and I'll get the target." I instructed my father.

He nodded and I shot someone blocking my target. I remembered what my misson specialist said.

Analyze Target: 

Name: Unknown

Description: balding, blue eyes, heavily mustached, fat, usually dressed in lavish clothing, and always wears black shoes.

Nickname: The Trafficer

Occupation: Involved in women trafficing

Marital Status: Single, but pimpin.

Comments: This target MUST be killed.

That was my target for sure. I saw someone coming at me and I ducked and threw my leg out tripping him. I pulled my knife from its spot in my boot and threw it into the mans back. Then I directed my attention back to my target. He was trying to get into another room. I picked up my pistol aimed and fired. 

The Trafficer fell to the ground, and the men in the room now began to flee. It was always easier when the followers fleed, it saved a whole lot of fighting. 

"Tango down." I yelled to my father.

We both ran to The Trafficer's body. My father checked his vitals while I searched his pockets for bringing down his operation. 

Nothing. Frustrated I get up and look around the room. There was nothing there though I looked everywhere.

"There is NOTHING here!" I yelled.

"I don't get it, this should have led us to their leader." My dad replied obviously frustrated as well.

I kicked a trashcan over and grabbed my gun.

"Let's go."

"Alright."

We ran to the window we came in through, grabbed our rapple lines and then coasted to the ground. Our van was waiting in the alley and it was probably around 2am. We got into the van and sat quietly in frustration.

"Nothing?" Our driver asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." 

"Okay."

"Fred speed it up we gotta get home, Julie has school in the morning." My dad complained.

I just rolled my eyes and waited till we got to the house. 

When we finally arrived I quietly snuck into my room and saw my 12 year old sister, Emily asleep in bed. I smiled Emily so young and naive. She has no idea what she is in for. Our family is one of the hundred families in the US. Or I should say the USAAA. United States of America Assassination Agency. It is so chill right? Yeah there is two families like ours in every state. We are in the state of New York, but we still get called all around the country to do things.