Chapter 4

It was the night of the party. Camila didn't know what to wear. Hope was in the shower getting herself nice and freshen up. Camila had showered earlier and did her hair. Camila finally picked a dress and got her make up done. The girls had gotten ready at Hopes house and were waiting for the Marshall sisters.
Camila outfit

Camila looked at herself in the mirror

Camila looked at herself in the mirror. "Hope can you come here" Camila yelled. Hope walks into the room to see her older sister. "Wow Camila you look amazing. Clawd is going to pass out when he sees you"Hope said. Both Marshall girls walked downstairs."wow you girls look beautiful" Frankie said. Both Marsy girls and their friends walked to the car and drove to the party. Once they arrived they all walked in. They saw the werewolves and vampires seperated. Clawd looked at Camila and his jaw dropped. He walked up to her. "You look beautiful" Clawd said. "Thank you and you look handsome too" Camila said. They watched for minutes as both werewolves and vampires glared at each other. "This isn't going good" Frankie said. Clawd and Camila looked at each other before going to the dance floor and dancing with each other. They watched as the werewolves and vampires glared and sneered at them. Camila tried not to glare. Soon the ghouls decided to do things themselves and for the werewolves and vampires to dance with each other and get along. Camila smiled. Then Holt DJ the dance. Camila smiled and dance with Clawd. "You having fun" Clawd asked. "Yeah a lot of fun" Camila said. Clawd smiled. Clawd wanted to ask her out on a date and try and be together. But he decided to wait. Camila danced with her sister. Soon when Camila was talking with Clawd and his friends she got a phone call. "Let me take this" Camila said. Clawd nodded. Camila went some where and answered the call. "Hey daddy" Camila said. "Hello luv how is school going" Klaus said on the other line. "It's going good I'm at a school dance." Camila said. "Sounds like fun sweetheart" Klaus said. "Also dad the school has decided to let werewolves and vampires to come together" Camila said. "Well luv try and be careful and if you need me there at the school give me a call luv" Klaus said. "Alright daddy I love you" Camila said. "I love you too sweetheart" Klaus said hanging up. Camila sighed. She put a smile on her face and walked back to Clawd and his friends. "Who was it" Clawd asked. "It was my dad he just wanted to see what was up" Camila said. Clawd nodded. Then Ms. Crabgrass got on her phone and called someone. "Administrator Van Hell Scream we have a problem" she said to the phone. Camila looked at Ms. Crabgrass and got suspicious of her. She thought nothing of it but wanted to make sure to keep an eye out on her.