Chapter 7 Calling from Abuela

Start from the beginning

(Pretend that she still has black hair as ebony and her hair is down)

It was a gift from my aunt and it's also my favorite one. then I put on my favorite pair of boot's it goes with it anyways. 

And so I went down stairs checking on Sebastian and the others making sure they don't start fighting again like last week

And so I went down stairs checking on Sebastian and the others making sure they don't start fighting again like last week. But instead I heard someone is talking. 

"Good day sir, and who might you be?" "The real question is who are you!" 

'Oh no! Don't tell me.' "WHERE'S VIVIAN?!?! if you guy's done something to hurt her I swear to god I will-" "Dan-Dan stop! I'm fine!" I cut him off while the others turned their heads on me on my direction, then I noticed that Ciel was blushing.

"Oh la la! Vivian darling you look amazing!" Grell gushed while he was admiring my outfit while Claud looked at me with a blank face. And William touched his nose from his glasses and I can clearly see that him of all people is blushing!

"Oh my Vivi, you sure look lovely today" Alois said with a seductive look which made me blush. "My lady you look stunning." Said Sebastian eyeing me up and down, then I snap my fingers and said. "Hey! Eye's up here please." "Of course miss, terribly sorry." I sigh at him and said, 

"I told you before Sebastian don't call me miss." "Oh forgive me, Vivian" I smiled at him and gave him a nice gentle pat. "Wow, just wow, you look great love." Said Ronald, "You look amazing dearie, hehehe." Said Undertaker, but the Daniel shouted. 

"Vivian, start explaining!" and so I start explaining him how it all started spring break started, as soon as school is out I start working at the beach house doing the usual things like taking orders for the customers, delivering food for them while Suzu was busy cooking in the kitchen, then it started raining outside, Aiko told me it was going to rain and suddenly, that's how I met them as cats. Then one night during the slumber party with the girls, they turn back into their human form and the guy's told me that they were chasing some evil sorceress who's been causing  the incidents in London so they came into my home as felines and I decided to let them stay in my house since they don't have anywhere else do go.

"So let me get this straight, some sorceress just send them here in our dimension and our timeline as cats and you still live with them on a same roof as you and you're ok with that?"  

Daniel ask and I nodded for yes, Daniel didn't look upset, but instead of that he start grinning at me and said "So Vivi?  how does it feel like living with your Black butler cru-" He didn't get a chance to finish it so I hit him real hard with a pillow.

"Ow, dang it I forgot that you hit real hard, hey guy's word of advice, don't get her on her bad side k?" Said Daniel giving a reminder to them and they all nodded. 

"So you got the message from your Abuela too?" Daniel Ask and I nodded for a yes and Alois ask "What does Abuela mean exactly?" I was about to explain it to him but Sebastian said. "It means grandmother in Spanish," "How do you know that Sebastian?" Ciel ask and then Sebastian said "I learned that from Vivian." Ciel nodded for understanding.