"as expected of the number two hero!" hagakure says. you ignore the talk about stain as you turn to catch up with momo.

"we should hang out some time!" momo says with a bright smile. you smile small while nodding "anything in mind?" you ask.

"hey rai, what's with your hair, ribbit?" tsu interrupts while pointing at your hair. this causes more people to look your guys' way.

"oh the white?" you ask while tilting your head. everyone who's listening nods and you just shrug "i dunno know. just appeared when i was at the hospital." you say.

"it just appeared out of nowhere?" momo ask while looking at you with a curious look. you nod "yep. i have witnesses." you say while looking at midoriya, iida and todoroki.

they all nod "it turned white in front of our eyes!" midoriya says. everyone looks at them then back at you and smile "cool!" some say in unison.
꧁꧂

"I AM HERE!" all might yells while standing in front of the class who were all in their hero costumes.

"hope you're ready to return to our lessons! today is basic hero training!" all might yells while smiling.

"it feels like i haven't seen you guys in a while! so today, we're doing something fun! some fun rescue training!" all might says as some people cheer.

iida raises his hand "if we're doing rescue training, shouldn't we be at the usj?" he asks under his mask.

"that place is specifically made for disaster rescue! this is for racing rescue! a dense area filled with all types of factories and poles! you will break into groups and go through the training one at a time! i will send out a signal to those who are competing and it'll be a race to find me!" all might says.

you look behind him and take in the giant buildings and all the poles on top of it. you smirk 'it's like mirko predicted what i would be doing today' you think.

you're so gonna crush this.

"all right, first groups get ready!" all might as the rest of the class go to another building to spectate.
꧁꧂

"iida hasn't recovered yet, has he? he should sit this one out" uraraka says while holding her chin in worry.

"everyone in this group has good mobility. it's gonna be interesting to see who comes out on top." kirishima says.

momo hums next to you, shaking her head "i'd say midoriya is at a heavy disadvantage." she says.

"that's true. whenever he uses his quirk, he ends up breaking his bones." jirou adds next to you.

you just shake your head 'he wasn't breaking his bones the last time i saw him. can he actually take this win?' you think while looking at the big screen.

"who do you guys think will win? i'm betting on sero!" kirishima says with a toothy grin. "i'm voting mina 'cause she has a super athletic body!" mineta says while drooling.

"deku will be last." bakugo grunts while crossing his arms.

"even if he's still injured, i think iida's got this." uraraka says.

momo turns to you "what about you y/n? who do you think will win?" momo asks as multiple people look to your sitting form.

you hum "izuku" you say casually. you hear multiple gasps and 'huhs' as momo and jirou raise their eyebrows at you.

"midoriya? why?" jirou asks, thinking you're crazy. "and since when have you been calling him izuku?" uraraka asks.

"well i saw him during my internship and he was doing just fine. and i've known him for a while, we've just gotten closer so we thought it'd make sense to move onto first names." you explain, not taking your eyes off the screen.