chapter 8

you sit up as you hear him say your name, "truth or dare princess?" he says, side eyeing you while drinking out of a red party solo cup. "give me a truth" you say, kind of scared for his response but also itching to know what he's going to say. "okay.. would you ever fuck any of the people in this circle, and if yes then who?" he replies while smirking at Miguel, then looking back at you for your answer. "yeah I definitely would" you say, sitting back on the couch and taking hawks red solo cup to take a drink out of it and putting it back in his hand. "okay, who?" he says, darting his eyes into your soul. "I mean, you're pretty hot Mohawk" you say side eyeing hawk and smirking. "GET A ROOM!" robby shouts from across the circle as everyone else laughs except for you and hawk. who are eyeing each other with a smirk. "you should have picked dare, princess" hawk replies. "oh really, and why is that?" you say taking another sip out of hawks solo cup. "because I would have dared you to fuck me" he says drinking out of the solo cup on the same spot you put your mouth. you giggle and look to the side.

"okay, okay friends with benefits, we get it, pick someone y/n" mitch says. "uhm I pick, robby" you say moving your eyes towards robby as he sits forward and interlocks his fingers. "truth or dare?" you say. "dare of course, I'm no pussy" he says while raising an eyebrow. "bold, I dare you to point out the person you hate the most, the person you like the most, and the person who you think is the biggest whore." you say. "damn!! you have some good ones y/n" moon says as everyone else nods their heads. "okay, I kind of regret picking dare" robby says with a small laugh at the end. "that sucks, you still have to do it skater boy" you say. he smiles and chuckles as he begins his dare. "the person I hate the most is yasmine because she is a bitch," before robby can finish sam interrupts him "you're lucky shes not here skater boy". "only y/n can call me that, thanks though" robby says pissed off that sam took my nickname. "and y/n can only use nicknames on me thanks though" hawk says while putting his arm around you. robby proceeds with his dare "the person I like the most is probably y/n because she's the baddest bitch" he says. you see hawk scrunch his eyebrows and make a fist. you touch his wrist and look up at him giving him the 'its okay' eyes. he unclenches his fist and rests his face. "and the biggest whore is obviously same because she jumps the whole crew" he finishes. sam scoffs and rolls her eyes as everyone else screams at his response.

"princess, do you want to go back to my place?" hawk whispers while hovering over you. "yeah sure, lets go" you whisper back. hawk stands up and picks you up as you wrap your legs around his waist and laugh. he takes you away from the circle as Miguel yells from behind you guys "there about to do the dare that hawk said!" referring to hawk making the dare of me fucking him. hawk laughs as he puts you down right before we are about to go out the door. "y/n what are you doing?" hawk says with an eyebrow raised as you run over to the kitchen and take a bottle of vodka. "oh you little sneak!" hawk says as you laugh at his response and run out the door to the motorcycle and put on the helmet. once you guys arrive at hawks house he takes you inside, and locks the door from behind you guys. "my mom's not home so we're allowed to do whatever" he says a little awkwardly. "aw, Mohawk are you trying to fuck me without saying it" you say with sarcastic puppy dog eyes. "shut up" he says playfully while picking you up and kissing your neck while you giggle and he takes you upstairs.

once you get to his room he slams you against the wall and starts to make out with you and put his hand in your hair. he then starts to take both of your hands and push them above your head, onto the wall. you break the kiss and take off your shirt so you are left in a black laced bra. "damn princess, you're definitely mine" hawk says as you smile and he proceeds to take off his shirt. you get back to kissing him and take him onto his bed as he rolls over to get on top of you. he takes off your shorts and he takes off his sweatpants. you roll over so you are now on top of him as you take off his underwear and sit on his erection. he moans "fuck" in a gruntly-like voice as you grind against him. "oh my god hawk!" you squeal as he pushes you over so he is now on top. he thrusts harder and harder against you as you hold onto the bed frame, almost snapping it. at the same time, you both finish and hawk plops down next to you. you pull the covers over both of you and put your head onto his stomach. his hair is now out of the Mohawk and fluffy, "I like your hair like this, its cute" you say, rubbing your hands through it. "then i'll wear it like this more often" he says. you both drift off to sleep right before it hits 4 a.m.

before you fall asleep you hear hawk whisper "I'm in love with you princess", thinking you're asleep.