Chapter One

Third POV

Bella has been feeling tired and weaker than usual, she was on her fourth week being pregnant with there baby. Rosalie then thought a good way to distract bella from the discomfort and the pain and that was none other than to discuss with alive and Bella about the name they would name Bella's baby. Not knowing and being completely unaware that they will soon be expecting twin baby girls, a normal human and a hybrid vampire baby. Bella, Alice, and Rosalie then started brain storming together and they decided that if it would be a boy the baby would be named E.J ... Edward and Jacob. Rosalie and alice were hesitant about the choice of name simply because they disliked the idea of bella naming her kid after the boy who was obsessed with her, kissed her against her will, manipulated her into kissing him by threatening to kill himself by the new born vampire army, and basically there brothers biggest rival. They tried to talk bella out of it however bella being bella stubborn as she is she decided on the name only to make Jacob feel part of the family despite the history he had with the cullen's. If it was gonna be a girl she wanted something that matched esme and rene ... Edward's mother and Bella's mother. She eventually decided to name her girl renesmee if it would be a girl. Rosalie disagreed and wanted to shift over to the name grace or miracle because it truly was a miracle and great grace to have bella become pregnant by edward ... A vampire, again though no success. Edward and Jacob then came inside from talking their differences out and being settled in case if sam and the pack would attack everyone would be ready. Bella then let them know on the choice of names she decided on based on the sex of the baby, E.J for a boy and Renesmee for a girl. That threw edward and Jacob of guard since Renesmee was a weird and unique name slightly obtaining a few chuckles from edward but adoring Bella's uniqueness. As bella was trying to reach for the blood smoothie she gas been drinking for her pregnancy she accidentally dropped it and it spilled all over the floor, bella then tried to catch it in time with no success just obtaining herself to be injured and broke her back causing her let out a painful scream and fall to the floor almost hitting her head on the ground. She was then transferred to carlisle's at home doctor office room he had installed to take care of bella from home. Bella was now going into delivery and after painful pushed and edward cutting open her womb they successfully delivered a hybrid baby girl. As soon as the baby started crying the room was filled with joy as rosalie took her into her hands, then edward and alice noticed another baby ... She had her cord tangled on her neck and she was struggling to be set free and breath as she was choking, she was also super weak and tiny compared to therr first delivered baby so edward and alice along with jacob tried to save the little baby before it was too late. After a few cuts and grunts from edward the baby was finally released and was taken by alice and rosalie had already taken the oldest daughter. There next mission was to save bella just in time and edward transformed her just in time. Alice dressed little y/n and gave her a bath carefully as she noticed her weakness. Of course she first bathe her with warm water gently with her cold hands. After wards rosalie stayed inside and took care of nessie and the unnamed child. Jacob then ... Imprinted on nessie and edward read his thoughts and went into dad mode and broke and dislocated Jacob's arm and threw him in the wall. Rosalie was still in shock that bella gave birth to two daughters but was more than happy to take them in, however she also noticed y/n's weakness and fragile little body, thankfully the fight between the cullen's and the pack had been done once jacob discussed and revealed that he imprinted on nessie because apparently the pack cannot harm someones imprint. Once Carlisle heard about the unexpected second child he rushed to get her saved, he then notice ... A heart beat ... He then fed little y/n some milk as she was crying as she was in pain. He then felt his heart warm up and fed her, she then started to calm down and y/n was doing better however was still in critical condition. He decided he needed more than milk so he had to do studies and figure out what's the problem and after hours there it was ... Y/n was identified as a full human and she was in danger of dying. Carlisle then had no choice but to insert a tube in her little digestive system to keep her fed and transport enough protein. As the day's went by and the cullen's heard the news that little y/n was at risk of death and she was a full human the atmosphere was tense, edward has seen his babygirl and he fell in love with her. However it hurt him to hear his own father say that his youngest baby new born daughter is at the bridge of death and he had to insert a tube inside her and tie machines to keep her breathing. The cullen's were all tense and scared to death to loose little y/n, it would be a devastating loss for the cullen's, esme always checked up on Carlisle and y/n, edward and Carlisle never left y/n's side so they can't risk loosing her, Rosalie and emmett where taking care of nessie but still were tense and aware if they were needed by carlisle incase of an emergency. Alice and jasper were keeping an eye on bella as she was going through her transformation. Jacob, Seth, Leah, Emily, and sam came in and checked up on little y/n because they heard she was a human and the packs job is to protect humans and ut included y/n now, so when they heard that y/n was in danger there hearts sunk and they prayed to god that this angel wouldn't be taken away so soon. This situation caused the cullen's and the wolves to bond and they stayed and work together for the sake of little y/n.