47.

J O N A H

after Corbyn said 'you'd be jealous too if Eben was hanging with some girl' it was all I could think about.

I would be upset if Eben was going out and about  with some other girl.

Then I got to thinking and realised that I'm in love with EBEN FRANCKEWITZ.

I need to see him like now but it 2 in the morning and he's probably asleep.

I'll talk to him tomorrow

~when tomorrow comes~

' Walking a task that is too much for me'
'Hey author'
'Yes jonah'
'Stop invading my thoughts and continue the story '
'Right sorry'

I walk up to Eben's door and hesitantly knock on it.

"Oh hey jo what's up"

He asked letting him in.

"Oh nothing much"

'Just that hes utterly and unconditionally in love with you' 'I'll go away now'

"I...um...I needed to talk to you"

"Oh? About what"

Well here goes nothing

"I think I've no i know I've fallen for you. And I know its highly unlikely that you will like me back so I dont even know why I'm here...oh dear god...so yeah I-"

I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine they were soft. I was shocked when this happened but nonetheless I kissed back and it was the best kiss I have ever experienced.

"I love you too Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich"

'How can he say your last name when I can't'
'Author!'
'Sorry Eben!'

"So can I be you're boyfriend now?"
"Yes yes you can"

~short chapter because this was written at quarter to 1 in the morning.
~Jeben is real

~Anyone else die laughing at the last episode of the podcast...😂😂
I wonder what happened to the spider.