Chapter Three: The Case of the Missing Lifegaurd

Start from the beginning

"Hey! When I say three inches..." he started to say and he busted the door open.

But he froze when he only saw you girls in El's room. Max and El were on the floor and you were on the bed, all reading magazines and comics.

"Do you knock? Jeez!" Max told him.

"Yeah! Jeez!" El said.

"Damn Chief, chill out, I only drank two of your sodas" you said laughing. You saw he was wearing a colorful shirt which was way out of his style but it looked good on him. His hair was all messed up though and he looked like he had been drinking a few.

"Oh, hey, I'm sorry. I thought that, uh..."

"Mike's not here" you told him. He immediately relaxed when you said it.

"They wanted to have a sleepover. Is that... okay?" El asked him.

"Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah" he said trying to focus. "Uh, Y/N you practically live here so it's fine" you smiled and he turned to Max "Your parents know about it?"

"Yup" she told him.

"Uh, yeah, it's cool" he said.

He then pointed to your black baker boy hat which you put awesome pins on the side. "New hat?"

"Yeah" you smiled.

"Looks good, real cool" he said and he left the room, closing it all the way.

Once the door was closed, you looked at the girls and you all laughed.

You all then had a cool idea. Max and El came up on the bed with you to spy on more people.  You grabbed an empty Coca Cola bottle and put it in the middle of a paper. Around the bottle were names of different people.

"Holy shit, I can't believe we're really doing this" Max said super excited.

El spun the bottle and when it stopped, it landed on Mr. Wheeler.

"Ugh, boring" Max said.

"He doesn't do anything all day just hibernates on his couch" you said and you all laughed.

"Spin again" Max told El.

"Against the rules?" she asked.

You placed a hand on her shoulder and smirked. "We make our own rules"

Eleven smiled and she spun the bottle again. It landed on Billy.

"Oooooo, that's interesting" you said raising your eyebrows up and down looking at Max.

"He almost killed you last year" she told you.

"Killed you?" El said worried.

"He didn't kill me, it was only a backhand. Either way, I wonder what he'd be doing right now on a Saturday night" you said raising your eyebrows up and down again at Max.

Max sighed. "Okay, look, I should just warn you" she said telling El. "If he's with a girl or doing something gross, just get out of there right away before you're scarred for life"

"Max please" you said handing Eleven her blind fold.

"No, I'm just saying, I'm serious" she said. "He's really gross"

"Max!"

"Okay, shutting up now"

El wrapped the black cloth over her eyes and she concentrated. Her nose started to bleed when she said, "I found him"

"What's he doing?" Max asked her.

"I don't know"

Max looked over at you confused but you only shrugged.