She took a deep breath before uttering the words loud and clear as green fire swallowed her whole.

---

Tents littered the ground she walked on, people running around like ants as they tried to find the rest of their family, Ophelia couldn't say less than that she envied them, they had actual family who cared and loved them, unlike Ophelia who only ever allowed herself to get close to one person in her entire life.

She sighed deeply before walking into the all-black tent with her name on it, on the inside there was a small dining table, a medium-sized bedroom, and a small kitchen. Truth to be told it was much better than Ophelia ever got from the orphanage.

She threw her stuff on the bed as she made her way to the mirror. She inspected herself from head to toe, her brown wavy hair that reached only just reached her shoulders, her pale face, and dull hazel eyes. She had a scar that went from beside her eyebrow down to her jawline, fortunately, it didn't come too close to her eyes and her sight was not affected by it, but it still was a constant reminder of her awful childhood.

Her green hoodie was oversized and too big for the small body under it, it wasn't that Ophelia wasn't tall, she was actually about 5,10 and was a lot taller than the average height for girls but it was instead the fact that she hadn't much meat on her bones.

Only getting one meal a day under a whole summer did stuff to your body, she had visibly paled and had dark circles under her eyes. Ophelia didn't care tho, no one would look so why bother being perfect, she had far more important stuff in her life than her appearance.

She threw the hood over her brown curls and plaid out her black mom jeans, she wore a pair of white worn-out sneakers on her feet that had been with her for quite a while.

Exiting the tent she soon noticed the hurry of the people surrounding her, everybody was ecstatic too as fast as possible go to their seats, people were clad in whether red or green much like herself, Ophelia did actually not necessarily prefer the Ireland team but she did prefer the color green.

Call her cliche but there was something with the color that made her feel safe, not the bright neon green, or the light green you can see on the summer grass, no she like the dark forest green that both hid her mystery but also brought attention away from her.

---

Entering the large stands with the view over the field Ophelia took a deep content breath, she had a small smile hidden under her hood as she stood by the edge. She was at the top of the field and had an amazing view, it might not be the best place but she loved it.

She noticed a big group of people walking up the stairs, she looked in the back of her eye and recognized the people.

One man with black short hair entered first, he had a tattoo on his neck and an arrogant smirk on his lips, the next man was taller, with sandy brown hair and scars littering his face. The next man had messy black hair with circular glasses, next came a woman with long red hair and a warm smile on her face. Two redheaded twins walked up the stairs with mischievous glints in their eyes. A man with shoulder-length hair, a hat, and glasses on his face came together with a tall handsome boy with brown hair. The three people entered, a girl with brown bushy hair, a redheaded boy, and a raven-haired boy with glasses.

Ophelia internally groaned seeing the infamous Potter clan, literally the world's happiest family, Ophelia scowled under her hood, she hated how she had to endure their happy chattering and loving smiles. She had always thought that they took the love they shared for granted. They had no idea how it was being alone.