10 minutes later , the three of you arrived to the hall . You didn't know what to do seeing all these familar faces . A bit later , you were welcomed by a lot of people asking you how was your trip and all that..

" Y/NNNNNNNNNN ! " you heard a very familar voice yell .

Just as you were about to turn around , a muscular figure hugged you ruffling your hair .

" Connie ! I'm so happy to see you ! How are you ? " you asked the boy who kept hugging you tightly .

" I missed you a lot ! It was so boring without you around ! "

" Connie ! You're going to kill her ! " another deep and masculine voice spook .

Connie separated from you , you saw in front of you jean waving at you " yo y/n ! It's been a while ! "

" Jean ! " you jumped in the man's arms who picked you up and turned you around laughing .

Seeing your friends once again made you forget about the brunette from last week . You grabbed an apple from sasha's bag , chatted warmly with Marco and seeing ymir being overprotective with Historia .

It was your life , the one that you abandoned a year ago , but never forgot it .

" y/n , mikasa , should we go and see in what classes we are ? " sasha proposed to which you agreed instantly .

You three made your way to the board , mikasa searched for a good while and she pointed at a certain paper " here it is ! So , y/n is in my class..with Rico... And ummm.. Oh sasha you're in my class too, and marco ! But.. No connie and Jean in sight.."

" hey bro we're in the same class ! " you heard Connie talk to Jean .

" and I'm with them too " another voice said .

" Isabelle ! How are you ? " you turned around seeing your red haired friend .

" yeah ! I'm fine ! I see there is farlan in our class too ! " she replied exitedly .

" yep ! So buddy , you doing good ? " the said boy wrapped his arm around your shoulder .

The bell suddenly ringed , ruining the happy reunion . All the students went to their designed classes . Their homeroom teacher , aizawa , crawled toward the door in a yellow sleeping bag .

" took you brats long enough to shut up " he grumbled hands in his pockets .
Sasha was seated next to Rico , and you were next to Mikasa .

The teacher began to write his name on the board " so for the ones that don't know my name , I'm aizawa Shota and I'll be your homeroom and math teacher for this year ".

Nothing interesting happened next , just some papers to refill and all that stuff .

When the bell rang , all the students got up from their seats . You started packing your things and was about to leave until Mikasa grabbed your wrist .

You turned to face her a look of confusion written on your face. She leaned in closer to your face and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. She whispered " meet me at the toilettes of the building C , I have something to give it to you "

Caught off guard , you nodded and left the classroom . You arrived at the said place . And before any other girl come in , she dragged you to a cabine and locked the door .

" what's the matter ? " you asked her leaning against the wall , heart pounding in your chest .

" listen...you can say wathever you want after this but..." she started , you couldn't see her expression since her back was facing you .
" but..? " you began to feel nervous .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. " I know that you're still thinking of him " she clenched her fists .

" huh ? Of course not ! I..." the memories of last week came back to you .

" and..? " you finally gave up and looks at her figure .

" and...." Mikasa started slowly turning facing you . Your heart started pounding faster and faster .

" tada.!" she smiled. You furrowed your brows in confusion , but you soon noticed two necklaces around her neck , and hanging from them , two pictures written on them " meet & greet : the titans " .

You examined the group members : one with short blond hair, gold eyes, small goatee, and a defined facial structure. His large height, broad shoulders, and serious expression give him an intimidating presence.

The other one was pretty average, rounded feminine face with blond hair that is short , expressive blue eyes, brown eyebrows, and a slightly upturned nose .

One had hazel eyes, and his blond hair is kept in an undercut style which is pushed back.

And finally , the one that caught your eyes , famous brown hair with baby hairs sticking , and your heart pounded faster .

" whaa..? " you were too surprised to say something .

" Saturday , it's the fan meet at their hotel . You could go and see him ." Mikasa explained .

Your heart skipped a beat and opened your mouth , but all you managed to say was a " what ? " .

          ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Please ya'll I'm sorry , don't hate me pleaseee .
I hope that you guys had heart attacks hahahaha jk .
Like I said DON'T HATE ME , I don't know why , but I felt like doing it .
I can add pictures again , I only had to sign some kind of contract or some bitch but meehh anyways .
I hope ya'll enjoyed the chapter , and thanks for 0.3k reads ! It's only been 8 chapters but woah !
Take care of yourselves !
With love-author

3k reads ! It's only been 8 chapters but woah ! Take care of yourselves ! With love-author