" I'll let you change " Mikasa walked toward the door and walks out .

The ravenette leaned against the wall and closed her eyes thinking . She noticed that you weren't at your best right now . She wanted to believe that it was because of the school stuff after a year of vagabondages . But if there was something else , what could it be ?

" I'm ready ! " Mikasa opened her eyes to see you closing your door room . The girl smiled a bit seeing your bubbly attitude back .

" gonna grab somethin' to eat and I'll come " you made your way quickly to the kitchen and poured some coffee into your cup ( you know the kind of cup that Starbucks gives ).

The smell of coffee awakened your senses and you smiled a bit . ( believe it or not I hate coffee lmao ).

You picked two chocolate bars , one for you and the other for Mikasa .

" still a coffee addict I see " Mikasa smirked , which you rolled your eyes to and tossed the chocolate bar to her .

" I really like your outfit , it fits you~" you teased her and smirk seeing her blush .

Mikasa was wearing a black shirt with high waisted jeans and black converses. She was also wearing a flannel short jacket .

" let's get going " you walked down the stairs with Mikasa snapping out of her trance and quickly following behind you

" let's get going " you walked down the stairs with Mikasa snapping out of her trance and quickly following behind you .

The both of you made your way to the school . You took this opportunity to know about your friends more .

" oh , shoot ! I almost forgot , we have to pick sasha too ! " Mikasa eyes widened a bit and hurried her pace towards the said girl's house

" cool ! I missed her ! " you shouted catching up to Mikasa .

Mini time skip :
" hey sasha , it's Mikasa , I've came to pick you " the ravenette said knocking on the door .

You heard a sizzling , and a few moments later , a tall figure runs your way . Without even having the time to react , they engulfed you in a bear hug .

" y/nnnnnnnnnn ! I missed you a loooooot " a feminine voice cried .

Mikasa sepertated you both seeing you struggle to breath within the woman's grasp .

You smiled and studied sasha's apparence more . She had grown taller and her hair was cut shorter with longer bangs, exposing more of her face.
She seemed very happy and a big smile was plastered on her face .

" so ? How was it ? When did you came back ? Whe should have hang out the last week , but I was at Australia.." sasha said .

" you were in Australia ? You gotta tell me everything ! " you linked arms with the brunette smiling at her , which she returned the action .

" ummmm , I don't want to ruin the reunion but we should get going , it's already 7:40 " Mikasa lift her phone to show you the time .

" she's right.. After all , we'll have plenty of time to discuss ! " sasha smiled and you nodded agreeing with her .