'They right I am pathetic." Izuku pick up his wallet and than pick up a can I try to throw to recycling but curse his luck it somehow bounce off of it and hit one of them in the back. "Oh now you done it." All Izuku can here is a bell asthe leader punch him in the face.

   No one pov

Izuku was on the ground after he got beat up. He got up to pat the sand off of him. "When is there sand on my clothes?" He ask him self that. He continued to get the sand off of him until he noticed a train pass on the ground.

He walk to it and pick it up looking at it. Izuku went to the nearing train station to return it to the rightful owner. "Hope someone found this pass." Izuku said as more sand come off of him.

The moment he open the door. It wasn't the train station anymore, Izuku look down to see sand than look right infront of him. "What? What is this place?" Izuku look around to see a rainbow sky and sand everywhere.

Izuku stop looking around and hear a train coming.

A train went past him but stop at the center of it. "Why is there a train here?" Izuku was confused while looking at it. He didn't notice a girl got out of the train almost at the end of the train. She run as a doorway open up amd went threw it as a normal building. "Where is it? Where is it?" She was looking for something.

Izuku was walking aside it wondering why a train was here. One of the door of open to a girl wearing a leather uniform comes out, pouring some coffee. "Would you like some coffee?" She said in a happy tone. She handed him a cup. Izuku hesitated a bit but accepted it.

Izuku walk back to the door that show him his world, and closing the door. Izuku look around until he just realized what happened.

  ??? pov

"It not here. Uh-oh." She was looking between the floor wires. She got up and look around her. "Not good." She walked until she hear a bell. She look down to see a bell keychain. She pick it up and put it in her pocket.

"I have to get it back right away before an imajin show up." She run away as the same guy that punch Izuku in the face earlier.

   No one pov

"Seriously? Where is it?" He look around trying to find something. Sand was also coming off of him, as he look at the spot that girl was. He turn around to see one of the train conductor. "Hey, have you seen a key holder around here? It has a bell on it." He explains what it look like.

"I'm sorry but no I haven't, but I did saw someone trying to return a lost item. At this time now he or she probably gone by now." He want to who they were. "What did they look like?" The guy was trying to remember until want to know.

"He or She was wearing a red scarf." He stop for a moment until. "Did you said... red scarf?" He nodded to his question. He remember Izuku wearing a red scarf when he said red scarf. He he run to try to find him but the light went inside of him.

Alot of sand came off of him. "What is this?" He look at the sand, until it move and took form of a monster that sirta resembles a bat. "Tell me what you desire? Whatever it is, I shall grant it." It ask him, while moving closer. "I only need one thing in exchange." He was still getting closer to him.

   Meanwhile with Izuku

A light was moving trying to look for something on top of a pole until it found one. Izuku was walking out if the bike shop to repair his bike with his hidden money.