Steve Rogers

"Steve! I swear to god if you don't just pound the nail into the wall, I'm gonna strangle you!" I snapped as I glared at my boyfriend of a year.

At first the thought of moving in with him was a dream come true, but then we realized we still had a lot to do to finish our house. The windows needed replacing and the locks had to be changed. Not to mention the flooring and painting we still had to do.

"And if you don't shut up I'm gonna pound you into the wall." Steve snapped as he banged the nail into the wall.

My eyes went wide and I looked at him shocked. It didn't take long for realization to hit him and his own eyes went wide. He quickly dropped the hammer and turned to look at me.

"I didn't mean it like that!" He exclaimed.

I covered my mouth, but it wasn't able to help surpass the laugh that escaped. I burst out laughing as Steve covered his face in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry... I... um.... I didn't mean.. to say... oh kill me now." He groaned out.

"But then you can't pound me into the wall." I said in between laughs.

He hit his head on the wall and I shook my head.

"I'm gonna go get some paint, you finish here." I said as I shook my head.

A month later we finished repairing the house and we're able to move in. Of course the first room I had fully furnished and ready was our bedroom.

"Looks amazing." Steve said as he looked around the room.

"Yep, so... think we can take a break... and you can pound me into our bed?" I asked playfully.

"You're never gonna let that go, are you?" He asked with a smile.

"Oh no, I've already told Buck and Sam bout it." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You better be lucky I love you." He said with a laugh.

"Or what? Would you have went through time and married Peggy?" I asked with a laugh.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a gentle kiss.

"I love you." He said softly.

"And I love you." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.