Bucky

Warning

Mobster Bucky AU

Smut

Angst

Breakup

I had been dating Bucky for nearly a year now and I had finally had it with him acting like he was my boss and owned me.

"Doll, it's time to go." Bucky said sternly.

"I'm not going. I have plans." I said calmly.

"What did you just say?" He asked as he turned to look at me.

"I said no. I'm busy." I said calmly.

"Get your pretty little ass in my car now." He ordered as he met my eyes.

I quickly held my ground and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You can't make me." I said sternly.

"Is that right, doll?" He asked as he walked up to me.

"Yes, you're not the boss of me." I said as I met his eyes.

He crouched down and I felt my heart stop. He kept his eyes on me and sent me a smirk as he put his hands on my arm rests.

"You don't want to test me." He said sternly.

"I don't care. You might scare them, but you don't scare me." I said as I pushed him away.

I stood up and he looked at me shocked, but only for a split second. His face went back to a serious frown and he stared down at me.

"Doll-"

"It's (Y/n)! We have been together for almost a year and you still don't use my name! You act like you own me and that I can't choice what I want to do! And I'm sick of it! Can't you love me! Can't you show that I mean a damn to you!" I yelled.

"Sweetheart, get in the car and let's go."

"No, I'm done." I said as I shook my head.

"What are you saying?" He asked with a frown.

"We are done.... I'm.. I'm breaking up with you."

His eyes went wide and I quickly pushed pst him and walked out of the house, not giving him a chance to stop me.

When I made it home I felt my heart break. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love Bucky, it was a known fact. Everyone, excluding his best friend and right hand man, Steve, knew that I was hopefully in love with him.

"I'm such an idiot." I groaned out as I hit my head on the door.

I hadn't meant to go off on him and break it off. I had only wanted him to show me that he cares about me.

Ring!

I let out a sigh and pulled my phone out to see a message from Nat, my best friend.

Steve just told me what happen. Want to talk?

I let out a groan and slid down the door. I quickly messaged her back and not my lip.

No, I'm good. It was bound to happen.

I turned my phone off and left to change.

For the next week and a half I spent all my time at home curled up in bed with a tub of ice cream. I flipped through the channels and let out a sigh as I saw nothing on the tv, well nothing that I hadn't watched with Bucky.

Knock knock!

"Who is it!" I yelled as I kept my blanket wrapped around me.

I got no answer and let out a groan.

"Whoever it is go away! I'm not in the mood!" I yelled as I pulled the cover closer.

The knocked continued and I let out a groan. I wrapped the blanket tighter around me and wobbled to the door. I unlocked it and threw it open.

"What!" I snapped angrily.

My eyes went wide as I saw a Bucky standing in my door. He looked like a wreak, his hair looked like it hadn't been brushed for days and his clothes were wrinkly. His eyes had bags under them bad he looked like he hadn't ate in awhile either.

"What are you doing he-"

I was cut off by him pulling me into a deep and passionate kiss. He quickly picked me up and carried me into my apartment, shutting the door and locking it.

His carried me to my bedroom and threw me down on it. I set up and watched as he removed his shirt.

"Bucky, why are you here? We are over. You can't just break into my house and-"

He cut me off by removing his tie and using it to tie my hands above my head. I looked at him shocked as he worked on unbuttoning my over sized shirt, that maybe belonged to him.

"If you want me to stop, then tell me too. If you want me to continue then blink twice." He said calmly.

I felt my eyes blink and a smirk spread across his face.

"I thought so." He said as he captured my lips again.

After awhile he started to thirst into me roughly. I let out a moan and tried to chase his lips, but he pulled away.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked calmly.

"You." I gasped out.

"I want everyone to hear you yell my name." He whispered into my ear.

"Bucky! I belong to Bucky!" I screamed.

I soon came and everything went dark. When I finally came to I was wrapped tightly in Bucky's arms. I let out a sigh and set up.

"I'm sorry." He said as he looked up at me.

"I am too.... I should of just talked to you instead of run off." I said softly.

"No, you should of been mad. I haven't been treating you right and I didn't realize until you didn't left. I was going to give you space, but then Nat told me you weren't answering her calls. As soon as she told me I came rushing here." He said softly.

"I'm sorry, I was just tired of people asking how I was doing." I said softly.

He gently touched my face and I looked down at him.

"(Y/n).... I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.