𝕁𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥 𝕩 𝕗𝕖𝕞!𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Start from the beginning

"he's either by Tommy's based or somewhere in L'manberg" he says to me as he started to eat his lunch i smiled "thanks big q bye bye!" I say as I left him "BYE!" He says muffled with mouth full of food.

I hummed softly as I walked towards a Tommy's house I see him outside with ranboo and tubbo "hi guys!" I say to them tubbo smiled,,ranboo waved but Tommy just glared at me "So why are you here?" He  asks me i smiled "i brought food!" I say "what? Why?" Ranboo asks.

"I don't know man" I say "do you guys want them or not" I say once more they smiled and nodded "give me the cookies now you bitch!" Tommy yelled.

"Tommy Stop being such a dick!" Tubbo yelled and ranboo just stared "Okay enough you two!here you go ranboo you can hold the plate of cookies because you're the tallest" I say "IM ALSO TALL" Tommy yelled "I feel disrespected" Tubbo said blankly.

I laughed "Okay but for real here's the cookies" I say as I grabbed the plate of cookies out of my bag and tubbo was the one to grab them.

"Thank you y/n" they all say as they sat outside of Tommy's home "no problem kids" I say with a smile "these are really good!" ranboo says as he ate "thank you! also Do any of you know where schlatt is?" I asked them tubbo and ranboo shook their head.

Tommy kept eating his cookie "Tommy do you know?" I asked "he's with Wilbur in L'manberg"  he says "Thank you!bye!" I say as I made my way over to L'manberg.

"Heya y/n!" I hear Erets voice "hey Eret!" I say as we kept walking "Where you going?" They asks me "Gonna find schlatt!" I say "Why?" He asks.

"I want to talk to him! I also cooked quackity food and then I made cookies so I gave them to the kids" I say to him.

"Ohhh got anymore sweets?" He asks I shook my head "nope sorry Eret!you can come over sometime and we can bake some with Niki!" I say "you're the best n/n" he says as he left.

finally getting to L'manberg I see Will and schlatt "Hey will!Hi schlatt!!" I say to the two they both look at me from there card game and smiled "Hey y/n!" Will says "Hey broad" schlatt says "I was looking for you!" I say to schlatt.

He looked at me surprised "why?" He asks  "if you wanna go on a walk with me?" I asked him he nods "great come on!" I say he gets up "Where we going?" He asks as we started to walk "I don't know let's just walk around." I say.

~ Next day Schlatt's p.o.v ~

I wake up with a headache I look around and see I'm at Tommy's hotel I walk out of the room and go downstairs and see jack "Jack why the hell am I here?" I asked him.

"y/n checked you in she payed for everything no need to worry mate" he says I look at him confused "the fuck ?was I drunk ?" I asked "when are you not?" He says I flipped him off.

"She's a good one schlatt" he says "the hell are you talking about jack?" I asked "y/n it's quite obvious you two have a thing and im saying don't fuck it up" he says "No y/n and i most definitely don't have a 'thing' manifold now mind your business" I say as I left.

I see y/n talking with Niki I walk past them and walk towards hell I don't know "I'll talk to you later Niki " I hear y/n say I smiled softly 'there's no way she can like me. She's pure and a sweetheart and I'm quite the opposite no way in hell' I though