'How reasuring...'

Vermiel walked through the small town with her suit case. Vendors and shops covered the road's every corner from left and right, the products weren't anything interesting nor any did caught her eye.

Her surroundings were filled with a language she wasn't familiar just four days ago. Thankfully, Sebastian took the responsibility and give her a dictionary and other books so she could learn tge language while she was inside the ship...

'The language was quite complex, luckily for me I learn languages easily'

'If I'm correct I'm at the North-East part of Wigdrasil, which means I have to head north, where the Agriches live...'

The Agriches, that was her target. The letter sent by the queen was filled with worry and anxiousness. This family was indeed the reason why she was afraid, the queen was never a person who is afraid of her enemies.

'But it seems like these Agriches frighten her'

Vermiel left the ship at the docs, acting as her base for the mean time. Once she left the town, she went straight to the forest, taking an unfamiliar route that travelers wouldn't dare to go...

The forest was dark...

Eerie and reeked with animals...

She didn't bother stoping though, this was something she was used to. Sebastian made sure of that because she specifically said "Train me as if you'll turn me into a demon...".

'Though it was just a reference, that damm butler literally left me in the middle of the forest four years ago...'

Though she wasn't as strong and skilled as Sebastian, she can proudly say that she was a capable assasin...

  |• Hours have already passed, the bats have awaken and started hunting for their dinner, wolves and howls filled the forest, the sun was going down.

Crickets

Silent growls

Possible deers

Many forest noises filled Vermiel's sensitive ears. Yet her running footsteps were still mute like a ghost, not a sound was produced by her movements.

Predators should've sniffed her scent and hunt her down by now, but nothing came to bear their fangs.

Her presence was like a ghost...

Moving silently for twelve hours straight, not even a rest stopped her.

And finally...

She arrived...

The castle-like structure came into view, so she paused, a smirk on her face.

'The Agriche's sure are dramatic. Making their interior built like a labrynth'

Vermiel looked around her, observing her surroundings. Looking for a temporary sniper's position, recalling the advise May-rin—a maid from the manor— told her.

It's better to be atleast five kilometers away from the target's base, that way you can have enough distance to run away if got caught in action.