Chapter |2|

부끄러운 일
What a Shame

♔︎

Warning ⚠️: mention of rape, and act of false claim.

Third Person's pov:

|• Vermiel prepared another bullet, aiming at the young boy who was giving orders to the guards, probably instructing them to put Lant on his bedroom. And probably search for her....

'I need to find another tree...'

Click

Thud!

Zippp...

Thud

Vermiel zipped down to another tree, but this time it has a thinner trunk. Maybe she thought that the guards would search thicker trees ideal for snipers. In any case, she needs to be unlocated and un-identified...

'I vould maybe stay here for another couple of minutes before infiltrate'

"Search the whole perimeter!"

"Don't let them get away!"

Echoed shouts now filled the grounds, each step and growls of blood hounds being muffled by the raging rain, and thunder...

Booom!!!

'If it were the Phantomhive mannor, the sniper should be already inside the mansion...', she scoffed.

But she narrowed her eyes, they might not be as skilled as Sebastian, but this house has skilled guard dogs. If Vermiel guessedbit right, those aren't normal blood hounds...

Her hands reached for his pocket, three conductive electrical batteries. Each one is in a glass that could easily break if thrown to the ground...

'perfect'

Her yellow eyes scanned below the tree, there were guards who looked so tiny because of the height! Atleast the dogs's sense of smell would reduse because of the rain...

Vermiel smirked at the unfortunate guards and purposely dropped a battery, a hand infront of her mouth. "Oopsies, pardon me....—"

Crash!

Zit!

"AAAHHHHHHHHH"

"My hands slipped", a giggle slipped out of her lips, satisfaction filling her veins. Now for the other groups!

Once every person and creatures were down dead, Vermiel zipped. And while in the air, she dropped the last two batteries at a large group of guards and hideous creatures that paused at the sound of her zip line...

"Ha...ha..."

"AHHHH!!!"

"IT HURTS!"

"AHHH"

As Vermiel landed on her new tree. She looked back at the mansion with narrowed eyes. Now that the guards were down, all she needs to do is infiltrate before another wave of pests arrive...