"What's up Jiyang?" I asked casually when I enter further in to that room and regarded both of them. There was sure a grin on my lips.

"Zhan Ge, Nihao."
Jiyang was so embarrassed at that moment and he bowed at me. He didn't give me an eye contact but when I looked at the other one, I had to frown at him.

He was giving me this looks like I destroyed his sand house. That guy was literally glaring at me.

"Don't you know how to enter into a room?" That guy asked to me when he proudly put a hand around Jiyang's shoulder and I heard Jiyang shaking his head like a 'No-dont-do-this-' at him.

"I didn't see a 'do not disturb, we are having sex' board outside and plus this is our discussion room, not a hotel room." I said sarcastically when I jumped and sat on that big table we had there.

"Ahm.... Xuan, this is Agent Zhan. Yibo ge's partner. Dididn't I told you about him.?" Jiyang interrupted his glaring and he regarded me back with the same face.

"And who is this Jiyang?" I asked without looking away from that guy with a smile.

"Ehh.... This is Hao Xuan,.... He is also an Agent." Jiyang said.

"Plus his boyfriend." Xuan stated arrogantly and Jiyang looked at him with his wide eyes. Jiyang was really blushing.

"Xuan,..... don't be arrogant. He is a nice guy." Jiyang audibly whispered at Xuan and slapped on his arm playfully.

Awwwww.... So this is Xuan. Who went with Jiyang the other night for dropping Kevin. Hmm.. now I understand.

"Nice to meet you Agent Xuan." I extended my hand at him with my usual smirk and that guy didn't take it for a shake but glared.

"Where the hell were you?" Suddenly I heard a voice that I admire a lot.

I glanced at the door and I found a very annoyed Yibo and he was looking so damn cute though. I smiled at him in surprise.

"Hey, Baby, sorry I'm late. Did you miss me?" I called out him and I saw him glaring at me before storming towards me. He grabbed me by my jacket and dragged me out of that room. I was so surprised and I only could say "See you later lovebirds" to Xuan and Jiyang. They were probably frowning.

Yibo brought me to an empty room and it was a little dark inside there. He closed the room before showing my back to the door.

"What the f*ck do you think of yourself?" He growled at me and his one hand was enough to chock my throat.

So, he was pissed off. Wow! This is getting more and more interesting. No, Yibo is getting more and more interesting.

"Aww.... You are mad at me?" I chuckled when I grabbed his wrist.

I saw him gritting his teeth before pushing me again to that door.

His body was too close to mine and I was very aware of that. Not sure about him though.

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked so innocently and made a fake puppy eye.

"Don't you know why?"

Wow!! His voice was becoming more and more sexy and I couldn't help but ask.

"You mad at me for Kissing your cheek..... Instead of your lips?"

I felt him freezing for a moment before pulling back a little. I saw his punch coming towards my face and I closed my eyes...

1....2....3............4...

Nope. Nothing happened.

I opened my eyes and I saw his hand freezed just in front of my nose.