chapter 4

"This place is not bad"

Idolish7, TRIGGER and Re:vale are looking around the agency with their guide, Kanade. There are many rooms such as dancing room and singing room along with an instructor. There are many more rooms especially dancing room for every idol units' convenience.

"Mhm! We also have our own concert hall"

"Eh?! Really?! Sugoii!!"

"I know right? I was amazed too when i first recruited here"

"Amamiya-san, what's your unit's name?"

"Ah, we are called Dear Dream with Junya-kun as leader, Itsuki, Chizu, Shin and me, the center"

"Uwahh!! You're also a center! Me too! And look! We have the same hair colour!!"

"It is such a coincidence. My friends also have the same hair colour as your friends"

Kanade and Riku happily walk side by side as they talk to each other. Their are so much alike especially their smiles.

"Ah yes! I almost forgot, the president said that he want to see your performance! And we, the idols of D4 Production are also going to see it!

"Ehh?? Whyy??"

"Usually, the rookies will train with an instructor to guide them. But because you already an idols, we want to see your performance"

"Uwahh!! Then we have to give it our all!!"

"Yosh! We have to show them our strength!"

"Hm, let's do our best!"

"Let's charm them with our performance!"

Kanade brought them to the concert hall belong to D4 Pro because the agency is too small. This is showing them how they are expecting their performance.

"We are heree!!"

"Uwahh!!"

It is still daytime and there's no concert in the time being so the probs and other assentials are still at some cornee of them hall. The president, Sankishi and other idols are standing in front of the stage. They turn around and saw the people they are waiting for finally arrived and welcome them with a smile.

The three idol units standing at the stage, the senpais, yuki and mom want to perform first. So idolish7 and Trigger get down the stage and sit together with the others. Then Trigger and at last, it is Idolish7 turn.

The D4 Pro are suprised. They already shocked with Re:vale's performance, together with Trigger and Idolish7, their mind are blown. It is not even a real concert but  their performance are as intense as Dream Festival intensity.

The president and Sankishi nodded at each other. They walk to the idols and show a satisfied smile.

"You are well deserved as idol units. I am very impressed with your performance"

"Arigatou!!"

"Well, I've decided, we will hold an audition for all of you"

"""" Haii!! Arigatou gozaimasu!!""""

(A/N this is very short because I'm lazy Q-Q)