chapter 1

(A/N this chapter will mostly explain about their personality. I'll write the same thing for dear dream)

"Sighhh I'm sooo exhausted"

Yamato, said as he put his bag down and slumped on the couch, followed by Tamaki and Nagi. Nikaido Yamato, the leader of Idolish7,  comes across as very lazy and easy-going, but he is very passionate about what he does and cares a lot about the other members of IDOLiSH7. He took up the position of “Leader” only because he was the oldest in the group, he actually considered pulling himself out of the audition for IDOLiSH7. Yamato has held a very deep dislike towards the entertainment world in general before joining the agency, And it's implied that he was connected to it himself at some point in the past.

Ever since Idolish7 won the Black or White(BoW) against Zool, their popularity soared in a rapid speed.

(A/N just so you know, i haven't read the part where i7 win. So I'm sorry if i write something wrong)

"We're getting more busy this year"

"I want a break"

"...pudding..."

The other four idols sit on the dining table with a glass of cold water in their hands. Yotsuba Tamaki, one of the youngest member, reluctantly get up from the couch and went to the fridge to get his favourite Ousama Pudding and sit back on the couch. Tamaki is a fairly menacing-looking kid who speaks roughly and does everything with his heart rather than his head. He’d much prefer not to think about the details of a situation, and this usually includes things like manners or actions of respect to those higher up than him on the totem pole. Tamaki is very good at picking up on emotions, and is very sensitive to emotional changes in others. He has no problem being reprimanded for an action if it was wrong or bothersome to the other party, but if that reprimand is coupled with anger he’s very quick to be upset. His love of cheap snacks, King Pudding included, possibly comes from his days at the childcare facility and trying to collect stamps and caps for freebies.

"Nanase-san are you alright?"

"Hum! I'm alright, just tired"

Iori asked their red head center, Nanase Riku. Riku has a cute and energetic disposition that belies how frail his body actually is. Despite that, he works hard to do what he can do, and doesn’t want to be a burden to others. Due to living most of his early life in and out of hospitals, there’s a lot Riku doesn’t quite know about the world, and his naivety often shows itself because he wears his heart on his sleeve. Riku will often say things without thinking, and those things can be very VERY rude or otherwise insensitive. He’ll also forget about or overestimate his health in an attempt to not cause anyone worry, but this conversely has led him close to death’s door more than once.

Izumi Iori, another youngest member and little brother of Izumi Mitzuki. He has a "cool" personality. His parents run a cake shop called “Fonte Chocolat”, and the interior is decorated cutely, which influences him to like cute things in the end. Iori carries a superior air but has proper manners, although he possesses a poisonous tongue. He likes to have things well-planned and executed orderly, which is why if anything goes wrong, he cannot deal with it.

"Iori, can you get me the juice from the fridge? I'm desd tired i can't even walk"

"Yes, nii-san"

Izumi Mitsuki, the older brother of Iori asked him. He may look like a high school student, but he is actually already in his 20's, the second oldest of the group after Yamato. He is a positive ray of energy for most of the other members of IDOLiSH7. He takes on the role of older brother for many of the younger members as well as his own younger brother Iori Izumi. His energetic personality very often sets or repairs the mood. Mitsuki has failed multiple auditions before joining IDOLiSH7. He often questions if he really has a place in IDOLiSH7, or if he even deserves to be a member. However, Mitsuki’s mood-making skills are second-to-none, and he is by far the most capable MC in the group. He’s very loud and boisterous, often playing the straight man to some of the other members’ more ridiculous antics, and gets angry just as easy as he smiles.