5

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who read my story till now, who voted for my story and commented till now..

*********

The next 5 days where hell for Vansh, because he was guilty, unhappy and sad that he didn't believe his Riddhima and their love and how he behaved with his own wife. He was slowly going into depression, with the thoughts of what he has done and how he hurted his Riddhima. Sia stopped talking with all the members in VR Mansion. She just takes her food and medicine on time and rests in her. Dadi kept on pestering Vansh to search Riddhima and bring her back to VR Mansion. Angre also stopped talking with Vansh and others properly, he just talks with them only if it is work related. Ishani after Angre's burst out, kept herself away from Angre and used to pamper herself the remaining time.  Chacha and chachi kept on dreaming that how Aryan will now rule VR Business. While Aryan started planning what he has to do next to fulfill his dream of becoming a Rockstar.

On the other side, it was blissful and peaceful for both Riddhima and Angre after some many years. Though they didn't met after that day, they were in touch with eachother through messages. Their day started and ended with messaging each other.

Finally, it was the day of court hearing of Angre and Ishani's Divorce.

Vansh with his influence has already convinced the judge to grant divorce to Angre and Ishani.

In the court,

Vansh arrives to the court along with Ishani in his car. While Angre, comes to the court in his car. The attendar takes them to the waiting area, and tells them to sit and wait for their turn. He tells that he will inform them when their turn comes.

(Angre's POV)

Thank God!! I can now finally get rid of Ishani. She is nothing but a rude, egoistic and selfish person that I have ever seen in my life. After, the court hearing, I need to talk to Vansh bhai, regarding resigning my job. Don't know what Riddhu is doing, I should message her.

(End of Angre's POV)

Angre messages Riddhima,

Angre: Good morning Riddhu. What are you doing?

Riddhima: Good morning bhaiyu. I have just completed my breakfast? Are you in court now?

Angre: Yes Riddhu, I'm in court. We are waiting for our turn.

Riddhima: Oh ok Bhaiyu. Did you have your breakfast?

Angre: Yes Riddhu, I had my breakfast. Did you complete your packing?

Riddhima: Yes bhaiyu. I had completed my packing yesterday night only.

At that time an attendar comes and says to Angre and Ishani, that its time for their hearing

Angre: Ok Riddhu, I have to go now. They have called me inside for the hearing. You be ready. I will come to pick you in sometime.

Riddhima: Ok Bhaiyu. You take care and don't take any tension. Message me when you come out from the court. Ok?

Angre: Ok Riddhu. Bye!!

Riddhima: Bye Bhaiyu...

Then Angre and Ishani leave from there to the judge's room. While Vansh waits for them in the waiting room only.

After some questioning and all, the judge granted divorce to both Angre and Ishani.

Angre and Ishani come out from judge's room after all their divorce procedures are completed.

Vansh sees them and goes towards them and says if everything is completed, lets leave from here to VR Mansion.

After listening this, Angre says