God, why does she have to think of everything? I just want to find a solution before talking to her.

"Mr. Pandit was right, you don't know to keep professional and personal stuff different!" I freeze when I hear her, "He was annoying but we could have dealt it personally."

"You shouldn't have dragged me with you, it just made everything complicated. So many things are at risk just because you stood by me, you stood for me." There's a defeat in her voice which does hurt me, I look away from her.

"Are you not going to call him?" She sighed in defeat.

Whatever it is I can't see the defeated look on her face, sighing I close the laptop and walk towards her. I study her troubled face as I stand in front of her, I reach out and keep my hands on her shoulders.

"Avni, please let me handle the business work. It's not the first time we have fallen into a deal, we have many times and I have my team to handle that stuff, we will figure it out."

"Can't you just fix it with VRP Company? I don't want you to have enemies." Her voice loaded with concern. "Try it, please."

"Mr. Pandit can't weaken us professionally because our company has sufficient profit and low loss. Though I'll deal with him. It's not like without this deal we will have to shut down the show or something, we will figure out something." Her shoulders relax as she lowers her gaze.

"What's wrong?"

"It's not easy to be your wife and employee at the same time." Her eyes meet mine, "I can't handle it."

"Okay." I slowly nod my head, "Then just be my wife. I don't ask for any sort of respect from you, though you should be professional with your managers."

"It's not about that, you act personally when something happens to me in the office and it's not right. Take the way you acted today." I keep gazing into her eyes, she is right. I would have canceled the deal even if it was any other employee but I would have done it differently.

"I was professional." I hoist my hand and rest on her cheek, "He wanted to use you professionally so I canceled the deal being professional. Though you'll see what I can do personally."

"Even I want to deal with him personally." She asserted in a feisty tone making me astounded.

"You don't seem to trust me." I fondle her cheek searching for her eyes.

"I do!" She intrudes, "I was just worried." Keeping her hand on mine she looked on concerned.

I nod as I put my arms around her to embrace her in my fondness, "You need to stop worrying about business work, I have people to worry about it." I murmur as I press my lips on her shoulder, "However, you have every right to worry about me." Pulling out I wink at her before tapping her cheek with my fingers. I laugh slowly when her cheeks turn red.

"You need to stop flirting with me." She pressed her lips fighting her smile.

"Should I try it on someone else?" I arch an eyebrow teasingly.

"You want your wife to kick your ass?" She raised an eyebrow challengingly.

"Not bad, I like that." We laugh together as she shoots her leg in the air to show the way she can kick me.

"Okay, okay. Get back to work." She declared as she turned serious.

"Right. I forget everything when I'm with you." I smile at her.

"See, again!" She shook her head with a shy smile as she motioned towards my table.

I turn around to walk and halt when I see the three settling there. Foziah appears to be occupied on her phone while Sara and DD eat chips from the same packet.