"Since Jeno, Jaemin and Mark are all being so fucking annoying, let's keep our distance from them...and...y'know..." Haechan winked slyly to Renjun who almost felt himself gag.

"What, Haechan?"

"Let's cuddle for the whole movie to make them jealous," Haechan giggled, evilly.

"No way. Nope. I'm okay!" Renjun's feet forced him to walk out of the room, trying to quickly escape from Haechan but he was too slow as his arm was gripped onto. Haechan forced him against the wall, approaching Renjun nearer than they already had been.

"C'mon, Renjunnie~ Are you afraid you might fall for me?" Haechan whispered into Renjun's ear with a wide smirk, making the older's shoulders tighten. His whispers sent Renjun chills down his back. He let out a shaky breath before nodding in agreement to Haechan's plan, he wasn't even 100% sure if their plan would work and he hoped it would.

*

"Okay now that we're all here, I'll start the movie!" Taeyong announced, standing up then sitting back down into Jaehyun's lap, his cheeks flushing at the thought of anyone looking at them. Xiaojun sat uncomfortably in between Hendery and Yangyang and tried too hard to focus on the movie. He shuffled back trying to get a bit of distance from the two but was possessively pulled back by Hendery.

Shotaro and Sungchan sat happily on the large couch also being shared by Taeyong and Jaehyun. They both felt a bit privileged since everyone else was forced to sit on the ground and lean on the couch or wall. Shotaro stared at the TV screen, not even realising Sungchan had smoothly landed his hand around him and had moved a tiny bit closer too.

Winwin had constantly rejected cuddling with Yuta, so he sat a bit distanced from the rest, yet had kept noticing a constant grin on Yuta's face. He liked Yuta, sure, but he was not ready to have every fucking person in the room fight over him in jealousy if he did cuddle with Yuta.

"Are you sure you don't want to cuddle with Yuta?" Doyoung walked over to Winwin, whispering so that no one would notice. Winwin nodded hesitantly. Kun, Doyoung and Taeil had finally returned to the living room from the kitchen, bringing in almost 10 bowls of snacks for everyone to share. Doyoung had kindly poured Winwin his own bowl since he was so distanced from everyone else, and his heart melted at the sympathy in Winwin's eyes.

"Do you want me to sit with you?" Doyoung mumbled, gazing at Winwin who shrugged as he took a bite out of the gummy snake. Doyoung looked over at Taeil and Kun who had gotten comfortable on the other side of the room before deciding to take a seat beside Winwin.

"Thank you," Winwin smiled, and Doyoung smiled back.

Half of them literally screamed at the movie, turning their heads away from the terrifying scene. Jungwoo and Lucas both hid their faces with the pillow, Ten buried his face into Johnny's chest realising that he would be in this position for the rest of the night since there was no way in hell he would be facing the TV again. "Calm down, baby, it's nothing scary," Johnny reassured, rubbing Ten's back as Ten shook his head in denial.

All the dreamies sat in one corner pretty near each other, Chenle and Jisung continued to cheer loudly at the screen. However, Mark, Jeno nor Jaemin paid any attention to whatever the fuck was going on in the room, they all had their eyes fixed on Haechan and Renjun holding each other too closely. Mark's inner self urged for him to speak up and rip Haechan away from Renjun's grip but that would be way too possessive. Jeno's fist tightened as Jaemin rolled his eyes, watching Renjun's face get nearer and nearer to Haechan's. It hadn't changed any of their reactions as Renjun snuggled closely to Haechan's neck.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Jaemin spoke, receiving a nod from all the dreamies and a special wink from Jeno. Jeno stretched his arms, getting up from the ground before making full eye contact with Renjun.

"Let's get some snacks, baby boy," Jeno smirked, easily pulling Renjun out of Haechan's embrace. Renjun looked around puzzled, and before he was dragged away, he crossed eyes with Haechan who looked almost...worried.

Jeno pulled on Renjun's wrist, forcing him into the bathroom where Jaemin leaned against the wall beaming.

"What the fuck do you think you're going to achieve by doing that?" Jeno pinned Renjun against the wall, staring at him. Renjun didn't respond but then realized that he should've never, ever agreed to Haechan's deed.

*

"Where the hell is Renjun?" Haechan spoke aloud, Taeyong looked around as he counted his children to find 3 of them missing. Taeyong's mouth opened to ask if any of them had seen Renjun but not another word escaped through his lips as they all heard very noticeable and loud moans coming from the bathroom. Haechan gulped. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1:59pm

Fthefruits: Never again are we watching a horror movie 

Dolphinboi: awwww why not it was so fun :(

Fthefruits: FUN????

Fthefruits: THAT MOVIE WAS TERRIBLE

Youngone: How would you even know

Youngone: You watched 10 minuets of it and then spent the rest of the movie hiding in Johnny's chest

OhDaddy: He's not wrong

Fthefruits: Your supposed to be on my side in this

Realmaknae: Can we talk about what the F happened with Norenmin

Youngone: lmao "what the F" 

Realmaknae: Shut it 

JapanKing: I couldn't even concentrate on the movie with Renjun moaning in the background 

Rappermaknae: None of us could

Cupid: Speaking of them, is he alright

Cupid: Things sounded.... Rough yesterday

Nana: He's fine just sleeping :) 

Tytrack: What did you two do to him

Eyesmile: Oh we just showed him what happens when he misbehaves ;)

Fullsun: I feel bad 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AGAIN THANKS TO MY AMAZING BFF FOR WRITING THE SCENE

SINCE WATTPAD WONT LET ME TAG HER, ILL JUST WRITE HER USERNAME ITS  KIKIANDBUNNIES  SHE HAS TWO AMAZING BOOKS YOU SHOULD READ

ALSO WHAT SHIPS DO YOU WANNA SEE MORE OF????

BY ILY

OH AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS IT'S INSANE