2. one death after another

(Y/n)

Why didn't she listen to me!!! Why did Ray scream! Please no not another demon! Toby hugged me tightly scared just as I was. I can't let it get Toby!

I grabbed Toby and halled ass upstairs. I'm not letting Toby die like this!! I then heard everyone else scream and run as well. I don't know why Ray screamed but I wasn't about to find out.

Willow

I just watched Ray's skull gets periced by a staff. A buzzing sound filled the room. That bitch took off with Toby. I look up to see something inhuman. Terrifying even. A really tall demon stood infront of me.

Crimson red eyes glowing menisly. Horns sharp and hair fluffed up. Claws reached out to me going to grab me, but (Y/n) tackled it to the floor. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and screamed.

" RUN GET OUTTA HERE TAKE EVERYONE AND LEAVE!!" I didn't think twice, and ran leaving her and everyone else their in that hellish place with that ..demon...

Alastor

As I went to grab and rip apart one of those who dare disturb my home and the piece it was in. I felt a impact and was on the floor with a beautiful belle on top of me.

Her screaming at her friend to take everyone and leave, but her friend only left by herself. Selfish bitch left everyone to die by my hands. Oh well I'll see her in hell.  But back to the matters.

I wrapped my arms around the belle on top of me. I might as well have fun with her. I warped us to the dungeon where her friends are tied up ready for me to end their pathetic existence.

Her tears where staining my coat, but they stopped as she spoke. Her voice the most wonderful thing I've ever heard. I think I'll keep her around for a bit longer then the others.

" Just kill me quickly. I've had enough pain in my life..." Her words shook me. Never have I been asked to kill someone from my own victim. Imma keep her. She's to broken and precious to just let go.

With a snap of my fingers my personal shadow had restrained her making her watch as I pick off her friends on by one. Starting with the one named Lucy. She is quite plump. The perfect starting point to feed my hunger.

(Y/n)

I watched as this devil made his way to Lucy. They deserved this. They made me do something that none of us were supposed to do. The only one who didn't deserve it is Toby..

He has to much wrong with his life, and now this? I hope he goes to heaven after this. Lucy always picked on me for my parents death. I watch with cold dead eyes as the devil made his way to her, but I stopped him by saying.

" Wait for each of them I want to say something to them.." the devil hummed." Very well before I kill each of them you may speak your piece or whatever you want to say to them."

I smiled." Lucy I hope you rot in hell. You always picked on me for my parents death even though it was a accent. Saying they killed themselves to get away from a slut like me. Hehe well who's the slut now.."

Lucy's face twisted in anger and she screamed at me." You think this is funny Huh?! I always new you where fucked up in the head!" The a squishing noise was heard and a scream.

I looked up to see the devil with her still beating heart in his hand. Slowly bringing it up  to his mouth and ate it. To say it was hot was a understatement.

He then walked over to Max. Ohh I'll enjoy this one. I laughed insanely"Y/N please help me!" I shook my head no.

" Why would I help a pervert to won't keep his hands to himself! You have blackmailed me to let you touch me! Thank goodness I still have my innocence!" The devil looked discussed with my clam, and said.

" You know I may be a demon, but if theirs one thing I can't staNd. ItS wHeN a MaN caN't KeEP thEiR HaNdS tO ThEmSelvEs!" He then started to torture him. Then killed him by eating him alive in the end