Four

Yoona's POV

Oh my God. Suho is not a person you would wamt to mess with. He's really, super duper scary. Kai was kicked out just for arguing?

Oh, this guy really needs to be interrogated. Before I could move, I stopped infront of Xiumin's room.

Since it was a one way glass, I could see him and he couldn't see me. He was sweating like mad. He then flipped his hair up.

Gosh, I thought. He's so sexy. Sexier than that tan guy Kai. No! What are you talking about, Yoona? Are you crazy?

I kept going and was glad that Suho was near SM building. "Suho Sshi, Secret Agent Yoona. You need to come with me."

He didn't protest or anything, he just followed. He still wore that serious face I'd seen in Xiumin's flashback. No, maybe I should call it Leader's instincts.

As soon as I cuffed him in the interrogation room, he began protesting. Or should I call it whining?

"Why the heck are you cuffing me here? I'm innocent and I didn't do anything wrong!" His face was red, clearly because he was mad.

I got rid of the original Yoona and Secret Agent Yoona came. "Tell me, why did you tell Kai to get out of EXO's dorm."

There was an annoying smirk on his face. "Oh, this is what that's all about. You think I purposely get rid of Kai."

"Yes, exactly." I said, face inches away frim his. "Well, secret agent Yoona," said Suho, "you're pretty but unfortunately, your brain isn't."

"What do you mean?" I was pissed off by his comment, also confused. Was that a compliment? Nonetheless, I continued questioning him.

"It was for everyone's sake. When someone starts a fight, they'll be asked to go to counseling. And so, Kai did. You can ask Chanyeol, or Baekhyun, or any of the EXO member. But don't ask Xiumin Hyung. I don't even know where he is."

I didn't believe him, neither did my instincts. But there was something on her face that told me he wasn't telling anything.

I passed him to another agent and went to Xiumin. "Hey," said Xiumin. "Look, I don't know what I did in my past life, but I know it was wrong to do so. And.. They're releasing me!"

Okay, to be honest, I was a bit shocked. "Please, give me a minute." I went to Fany Unnie. "Why are you letting a fugitive go?"

"I thought you believed he was innocent." She said, mouth full. "Yeah, I did but.. Never mind! Where is he gonna stay?"

Taeyeon interrupted and gave an answer by saying, "With you guys. You are his 'guardian' now. Hehe.."

Sometimes, I just wanna punch her in the face. Like I usually did. Well... Someone else punched me. Even before I could react, he or she punched me again.

To be continued