Ch 20

Movie was horror that make shivaay and Anika glare at om and gauri for making romantic atmosphere and playing horror movie

A: what the hell om (throwing pillow on him)

O; what I thought it was nice idea (confused)

A: seriously well I know you don't have brain but Gauri you also what happen to you

G; I said him this was bad idea but he thinks he is most intelligent on earth (glaring at him)

A; let's goo we will talk and cuddle in room and then sleep

Anika take shivaay's hand and they both went in room taking all food which they brought leave om pouting and Anika showing him middle finger while om glare at her

They both went and went eat everything and slept cuddling each other

Next day

Shivaay and Anika were sitting in there room anika was showing him her favorite teddy which she use to take wherever she goes and teddy has the name also snowy

A: shivaay you know snowy is sooo cute I will take him to university also he is soo alone her, he would be feeling sooo sad (pouting)

S: you know that teddy for you....

A: Snowy, his name is snowy not teddy you better talk to him with respect (Sternly)

S; yup soo yeah Sir Snowy is non living thing he won't be have any feeling you know (said slowly)

A: how can you say that, you don't know Snowy knows everything about me and before coming to university we use to cuddle daily (narrowing her eyebrows)

S: my fault and you don't cuddle with me daily and you use to cuddle him (with jealously)

A: sooo you came let he is my first love, my snowy (says lovingly seeing him while shivaay pouts sadly)

S: you what about me (sadly pouting)

A: you are my choco chips, my maple syrup, my sweetie pie, and many more don't get jealous of my snowy (lovingly )

S; fine but when I am near you won't cuddle him, and why did you bring him you can bring female version of him (possessive)

A: I love him so I brought him and he is important to me soo don't talk to him like that (sternly)

S; fine but now you have me soo you don't need his cuddle promise me you will cuddle me when I will be not him (winning like child)

A: ohk i promise and I think I should give you some nickname ummm... what can I give you.....

S; you can give me name like Mr hot, Mr handsome, Mr.......

A; jealous... (laughing at him)

S; I am not jealous and of him specially (pointing at Snowy who has taken more space then him)

A: I will call you as per you will act and now you are be jelly tooo much (with wide smile)

S; well........

Jhanvi open there bedroom door and have sad look on her face and seeing her shivaay try to sit straight as they were sitting in very close like two monkey climbing on each other but Anika did let him move

A: what happen mother India why soo sad look (moving more closely if possible)

J; I wanted to make blueberry cookies but we don't have blueberries soo what I should do

A: simple buy it from market

J; your father is all sticky to his phone, I don't know sometimes he love me more or his phone (twisting her lips)